Funny post at Myspace health and fitness forum

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I was messing around on myspace earlier today and noticed they had a fitness forum. Well, I wanted to see what kind of crap I could dig up when I found this one with out even trying...

posted by John...

I took 2 cycles of Methyl 1-D. I just finished my second one 2 weeks ago. Works good but a not so good side effect from it that I got was mental aggression. I got into a few fights while I was on it. It makes your sex-hormones go crazy, becuase is it pro-hormone. I did notice improvement in strength while I was on it though. The growth hormones in it also caused me to grow an inch taller...

I should invite this guy to AM what do you guys think?? :icon_lol: There is an abundance of assclowns over there and it's is kindof funny.

rmag2447

Awards
Please dont, I like this board because seriously the average poster here is 1000x more intelligent than the people at like bodybuilding.com Lets try and keep it that way ;)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
If you invite the MySpace crowd here we'll be inundated with "StEroiDs KiLL My GAWd whAt ar U idiOTs uSINg theM FOR?!?!?!?!?#$?#@?" posts.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
keep them away. i've ventured through there before. look at the steroid comments after the ronnie 800lbs deadlift vid. typical teenager bullsh!t, if you take 'juice', you become mr. olympia in a week.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know... I was kidding. This guy is a complete idiot. I wouldn't pollute this board with excrement like him, don't worry. I argued with him and now he is myspace flaming me. HAHA:icon_lol:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I was messing around on myspace earlier today and noticed they had a fitness forum. Well, I wanted to see what kind of crap I could dig up when I found this one with out even trying...

posted by John...

I took 2 cycles of Methyl 1-D. I just finished my second one 2 weeks ago. Works good but a not so good side effect from it that I got was mental aggression. I got into a few fights while I was on it. It makes your sex-hormones go crazy, becuase is it pro-hormone. I did notice improvement in strength while I was on it though. The growth hormones in it also caused me to grow an inch taller...

I should invite this guy to AM what do you guys think?? :icon_lol: There is an abundance of assclowns over there and it's is kindof funny.
300 million sperm and that's the one that got through? :D

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
by the way I am "The Keene Team", thae one he's calling a moron!!:toofunny:

DougMan

Awards
If you invite the MySpace crowd here we'll be inundated with "StEroiDs KiLL My GAWd whAt ar U idiOTs uSINg theM FOR?!?!?!?!?#$?#@?" posts.
:icon_lol: that freaking made my day.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aw dude, I hate visiting those myspace forums, but because I run the Avant Labs myspace page, I have to drop by from time to time and see what's going on. Most of those places drive me bonkers.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Aw dude, I hate visiting those myspace forums, but because I run the Avant Labs myspace page, I have to drop by from time to time and see what's going on. Most of those places drive me bonkers.
You're telling me. There's not even a search function to track the idiots with.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
other genius remarks by this guy...

"It even states on the ads for it that it is a pro-hormonal product.
You know that prohormones give you explosive muscle gains and skyrocketing strength that surpasses your wildest dreams. Except you can’t get them now…or can you? With every prohormone we’ve created, we look for those compounds that do an awesome job of building muscles but don’t cross that legal line.
Right off the website.... At least one of us knows what we are talking about... Right from site buddy... Every article on Methyl 1-D says virtually the same thing. States dirrectly on the bottle that is a pro-hormonal product.
Dont listen to that guy he dont know what he is talking about. Anyway I know this guy who is in his 40's + who took Decca + D-Ball when he was in his early 20's, and he had no long-term sides. He took 2 cycles a year for 2 years and got permenate gains. If you take it correctly you should be fine. There are no scientific facts stating that Steriods when taken correctly have long term effects. "

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
lol Sure there are. Gynomastecia is the first that comes to mind.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I like the whole " Decca + D-Ball" part