Help please!!!!!!!!!!!

quigley

Awards
  • Established
im trying to decide wat creatine to buy...
I'm 17, 6'2 and 76kg, trying to putt on muscle mass. I'm on a bulking diet and training program, and want to add some creatine, and i was thinking NO-Explode.

Is No-Xplode any good? Will it help me gain mass? is another creatine better?

Advice welcome

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if there is enough creatine in NOX, I like anabolic innovations excel and chaos. It meets all my creatine needs as well as BCAA's.

quigley

Awards
  • Established
usual. 5-6 meals a day, every 3 hours or so. Healthy clean foods, plenty of carbs and protein. I aim for 3500 calories a day, and i always try to get over 150-200g protein. I use whey protein and a multivitamin.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I were you I would bump my protein upto 250-300gm and if kcals are an issue just subtract gram per gram from your carbs.Good luck.

jet11

Awards
noxplode is a preworkout drink that has *some* creatine in it...but personally id get some CEE (creatine ethyl ester) and take that in the AM, and then the NoXplode preworkout if you still wanted to take that, or if not, just the CEE 2x a day or dosed how you want to, but it would be expensive to only get your creatine from noxpl.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
im trying to decide wat creatine to buy...
I'm 17, 6'2 and 76kg, trying to putt on muscle mass. I'm on a bulking diet and training program, and want to add some creatine, and i was thinking NO-Explode.

Is No-Xplode any good? Will it help me gain mass? is another creatine better?

Advice welcome

NO-Xplode is not intended to be a sole creatine source. It's a NO enhancer with a minimal amount of creatine, and a bunch of caffeine.

If you are looking for a better product with no caffeine to fool the user.... try HORSE POWER. It's a creatine whorehouse, with a kick @ss NO enhancing blend included.

I have yet to find a product with a better ingredient profile.... see for yourself.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutraplanets MassPump Stack - 100gm cutrulline, 100gm arginine EE, 100gm CEE or creatine gluconate. I'm using it now, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. Unbeatable.

Clout - OK, Clout may beat the Stack, but it's expensive. It increases endurance, strength, and supports recovery and recomp.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Nutraplanets MassPump Stack - 100gm cutrulline, 100gm arginine EE, 100gm CEE or creatine gluconate. I'm using it now, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. Unbeatable.

Clout - OK, Clout may beat the Stack, but it's expensive. It increases endurance, strength, and supports recovery and recomp.
Good suggestions! Clout is excellent, I don't think you'll find a better creatine. Nutra's MassPump Stack is great value, as we have come to expect from Stryder.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
SizeOn seems to have good feedback too. Cleatine gluconate makes a lot of people interested in it...

quigley

Awards
  • Established
ok im writing all those names down and will check them out at the store. i dont have unlimited cash so ill drop the NO-Xplode and pick up one of the suggested creatines. thanks everyone

quigley

Awards
  • Established
ok everyone, need your help!

Im stuck between three choices

1) Nutraplanets MassPump Stack
2) Clout
3) Prolab's Creapure

Dunno which one to go for

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ok everyone, need your help!

Im stuck between three choices

1) Nutraplanets MassPump Stack
2) Clout
3) Prolab's Creapure

Dunno which one to go for

My vote goes for #1. Clout is really decent too by the way. 1 or 2...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I would strongly consider CVM Xtreme and/or AE2 by SNS.

Here are some logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/46434-mulletsoldiers-ae2-log.html
by Mulletsoldier (not affilated with SNS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/48975-new-serious-nutrition.html
by CTGblue (BB.com mod - not affiliated w/ the company)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/45242-blazes-all-natural.html
Jblaze (rep - take it for what it's worth, but he's in school to be a doc. so he's supposed to be trustworthy :run:)

Anyway - good luck with your endevours in bodybuilding. Keep reading around AM - if I only know what I know now back when I was in college, man it would have been a helluva lot more fun!