Nutraplanet.com Reviews, Views Etc

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I am interested in views / opinions from people that have bought from this site. I usually buy from BB.com but am interested in buying some bulk stuff.

I really want to believe in this company and their bulk stuff but as I live in Canada their shipping requirements / rules make me nervous, it kind of sounds like "if you have a problem with shipping tough **** , you lost your money" :D

I am going to buy:

Nettle Root 60%-95% (50 grams)

Horny Mack Jack Stack (combo pack)

CEE (100 gm)

Please can you give me feedback. I would love to PM stryder form Nutraplanet but cannot as I am not some leet member or something.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd take NP over BB.com anyday, i'm not kissing ass i'm being honest i've ordered from both and NP is hands down better, better service and faster shipping, better prices as well.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Oh and i'm Canadian as well i likve in Ontario.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any problems with the border / tax etc. With BB.com the price I paid is all I had to pay etc no taxes etc. What are your experiences?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered twice so far third is on it's way. Ive paid some custom fees but nothing over $10. This next order has bulk powders in it so i'll see how it goes. Plus just bought 53lbs om of protien from allthewhey can't wait to see how customs and ups handles that.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not from Canada, But EVERY experience i have had with Nutraplanet has been a positive one!!

I will not order from anywhere else!!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet is better than BB.com.. the service is faster, prices are better, and they give discounts and charity drives.. what more can you ask for. Stryder and Dsade are handsome as well... I heard Stryder gave birth to a Tiger once.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet>BB.com for all the above reasons as stated, and the fact that bb.com is the most FUBAR message board on the internet.

Jason

djl

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered from Nutraplanet a couple of times now. EVERY single time, the experience has been one of the best I've had.

I've ordered from larger places, too--bb.com, brick and mortar online stores, GNC (long ago), etc. Nutraplanet, while it may not have quite the selection as some of the monster online stores, beats them all hands-down in service and efficiency.

Now, I do live in the U.S.A., but from some of the comments above mine, I see that they treat their Canadian customers pretty well, too.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks guys. I would love if you guys could message stryder and that for me and ask him to message me or something. Or how do I get to pm people :(

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried ordering from a lot of places over the years to compare and I will have to say Nutraplanet is where it's at.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet all the way there bulk goods are very good and the price is in a catagory all to itself.They are also on the ball with there customers which if possible makes them even better.

There shipping is amazingly fast and they are bringing in a ton of new bulks and that will make it unnecessary to go anywhere else for anything.

Stryder and Dsade do a great job and they will do whatever is necessary to make your experience with NP a good one.

Im not trying to brown nose either Im just so very impressed with them its impossible not to tell others.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks guys. I would love if you guys could message stryder and that for me and ask him to message me or something. Or how do I get to pm people :(
You cam PM people by becoming a donating member.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutraplanet crushes the competition with GREAT service, great prices, and speedy shipping.

plus, i heard the same rumor aboput the tiger,. but I heard he gave birth to it, then killed it and ate it? Dunno.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I am going to buy:

Nettle Root 60%-95% (50 grams)

Horny Mack Jack Stack (combo pack)

CEE (100 gm)

Please can you give me feedback. I would love to PM stryder form Nutraplanet but cannot as I am not some leet member or something.
Throw in the "ultimate mass pump stack" too..workouts will kill..if you don't stryder will give birth to yet another tiger and let it feed on you Before he eats it himself..

Seriously...i'm a self proclaimed NP groupie...great company..great presence on the boards...great price..great product...and doing all they can to maintain the wild bengal tiger population in Fayetteville, GA

Jared

Awards
Nutraplanet is that shiaat. I am Canadian and have ordered from Nutra from both Canada (ON) and the U.S.. I have never had any issues. Usually, if I make an order and if something is out of stock, Sam will send my other items out and then send the rest when it's available free of shipping charge. I think that is awesome.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
you,you, you all make me warm and fuzzy ....deep down.....you know in teh deep parts :jaw:

Thanks for replying guys, it gives me comfort after ordering with a company I have never done business with.

Thanks.

Neoborn.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Nutra Planet wins hands down. If Nutra Planet was a chick, I'd bang her 3 times a day and serve her breakfast every morning. That's how good Nutra Planet is :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you settle for Sam dressed in a schoolgirl/female bodybuilder combo outfit, doing the "tuck"?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I would, only if he looked "mannish" whilst doing it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If by "mannish" you mean "sort of effeminitely british, in a barely masculine definition blurring the line between male and female" way, then I think you got it.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Would you settle for Sam dressed in a schoolgirl/female bodybuilder combo outfit, doing the "tuck"?
That would take a lot of whiskey for me find attractive LOL. Ubi on the other hand would cheat on Beez if he saw Sam dressed like that . . . and he wouldn't need the whiskey :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YouTubeSteak?

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I live in the UK and have ordered from Nutra many times. Never had a problem with any of my orders. They often arrive faster than goods ordered from within the UK, and I've never had to pay any taxes either (thanks Stryder! :) )

In short I feel very comfortable recommending them, I've had nothing but good experiences with Nutra!

Goffio69

Awards
I live in France and I've bought my supps from NP with NO DUTY ISSUES or anything else.
Fast shipping (delivery in 5 days!), awesome quality service & communication and cheappest price.
Before I discovered NP, I used to buy from 1fast400 with dutty probleme cuz they work with fedex for internationnal order (fast shippping).

ps: for those who live in France, never choose Fedex if you don't want to have dutty surprise :) (go with USPS, EMS Global priority)

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
Unbelievably fast shipping. Excellent communication. Great prices. You couldn't ask for more.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
If by "mannish" you mean "sort of effeminitely british, in a barely masculine definition blurring the line between male and female" way, then I think you got it.
You mean like Rob? :D :lol:

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Best in the business,hands down.:bow28:

Caminhante

Awards
i`ve ordered idebenone from them. agter 2 months no dliver and they ddin`t canceed my order as i requested. on my first email they told that stock was empty,but no information o site about that. now there are 40 days without any answer from them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i`ve ordered idebenone from them. agter 2 months no dliver and they ddin`t canceed my order as i requested. on my first email they told that stock was empty,but no information o site about that. now there are 40 days without any answer from them.
Strong 11 year bump.
If you have a question about your oder have you tried to PM NutraPlanet15 with you order # and email? He would be willing to look into it asap.
Or shoot me the info and I will email it along to him.
Have you tried calling in? Who have you reached out to? Lets try to fix this for you.

Caminhante

Awards
Sales nutraplanet was who answered me 2 times without signature.

My order was placed on May.

Order to Lucas Vitor.

3 months trying to solve and asking to cancel and they just did 2 replies of one line.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sales nutraplanet was who answered me 2 times without signature.

My order was placed on May.

Order to Lucas Vitor.

3 months trying to solve and asking to cancel and they just did 2 replies of one line.
What is your order # and email address please. That is what is needed.

2Burnt

Awards
I used to order from them on a regular basis. Had my girl order me two bottles of stoked xt. Got one. After 45 day's of getting dodged about the second bottle. She got a refund. Crazy to get treated like that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I used to order from them on a regular basis. Had my girl order me two bottles of stoked xt. Got one. After 45 day's of getting dodged about the second bottle. She got a refund. Crazy to get treated like that.
Did you ever try to reach out to myself or NutraPlanet15? I am sure we could of fixed that for you in a jif.
If you place an order and you have any questions please post it in here or have any inquiries and they will be taken care of

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Stoked XT was promised to us over and over to the point that we had to refund it. Instances like this do happen and our etas from that supplier are usually right on. When we spoke to her she wanted to wait..and it never came in. It did have to be refunded.

2Burnt

Awards
Did you ever try to reach out to myself or NutraPlanet15? I am sure we could of fixed that for you in a jif.
If you place an order and you have any questions please post it in here or have any inquiries and they will be taken care of
Wish i would've. First problem i had from the planet. My emails never got answered and had a hell of a hard time on the phone.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wish i would've. First problem i had from the planet. My emails never got answered and had a hell of a hard time on the phone.
Here is more insight to the problem

Stoked XT was promised to us over and over to the point that we had to refund it. Instances like this do happen and our etas from that supplier are usually right on. When we spoke to her she wanted to wait..and it never came in. It did have to be refunded.
the company just never shipped the product to NP, so it could never ship. therefore it was a problem to the supplier not NP

NutraPlanet15

Awards
I am still very sorry it was not a good experience...pm me and I will get you a gift voucher

2Burnt

Awards
Well it eventually got resolved. We just had to go the long way. I probably should've hit the forums. I know The Solution from another forum. I've just been on a hiatus i didnt even think about the forums.

2Burnt

Awards
Btw, whats up with the old Stoked? I miss that product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well it eventually got resolved. We just had to go the long way. I probably should've hit the forums. I know The Solution from another forum. I've just been on a hiatus i didnt even think about the forums.
All good brother. You know you are in good hands here, and that you will be taken care of on your next order bud. Rest assured if there is an issue on a future order let NutraPlanet15 know, or I will shoot him a message with your order # and email to make things right.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Strong 11 year bump.
If you have a question about your oder have you tried to PM NutraPlanet15 with you order # and email? He would be willing to look into it asap.
Or shoot me the info and I will email it along to him.
Have you tried calling in? Who have you reached out to? Lets try to fix this for you.
"Strong 11 year bump" I don't know why I find this so funny but I am laughing my a$$ off right now

kap09

Awards
Funny I happened to see this thread when I've been trying to get answers about an order I placed on 8/13. No response to written requests and nobody answers the phone.

Shame since I've had good past experiences going back years. Not sure what's going on.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Funny I happened to see this thread when I've been trying to get answers about an order I placed on 8/13. No response to written requests and nobody answers the phone.

Shame since I've had good past experiences going back years. Not sure what's going on.
just sent a PM... we were without power for a day and we are on the phone all day and calling people back in between. I just sent you a PM-- please let me know over PM what I can help you with.