Nutraplanet.com Reviews, Views Etc

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet15 View Post
    I am still very sorry it was not a good experience...pm me and I will get you a gift voucher
    Appreciate your help in all this. I think it was an isolated incident. But it's nice to see you care and are willing to make things right.

2. I live in Ontario, Canada - and for some reason when I order from NP and the value is say over 125$ - I get dinged customs everytime; however, when I order from nutri-verse, this never happens. I am talking about numerous orders over numerous years. And I order from other supp shops as well. Seems NP has some shipping channel that gets hits close to customs. And dollar for dollar, NP's shipping is super snail speed slow and expensive compared to nutri verse and many other supp shops. Kinda takes the excitement out of the purchase when it consistently takes 6-8 weeks to arrive instead of a consistent 2 weeks - like nutri verse. Since the website and change in customer service, NP sucks and I am done with them.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I live in Ontario, Canada - and for some reason when I order from NP and the value is say over 125$ - I get dinged customs everytime; however, when I order from nutri-verse, this never happens. I am talking about numerous orders over numerous years. And I order from other supp shops as well. Seems NP has some shipping channel that gets hits close to customs. And dollar for dollar, NP's shipping is super snail speed slow and expensive compared to nutri verse and many other supp shops. Kinda takes the excitement out of the purchase when it consistently takes 6-8 weeks to arrive instead of a consistent 2 weeks - like nutri verse. Since the website and change in customer service, NP sucks and I am done with them.
    Change in Customer Service? Bud we are here for you 24/7 if you need anything regarding your order. All you have to do is shoot us a message and we will look into anything you have an issue about.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Change in Customer Service? Bud we are here for you 24/7 if you need anything regarding your order. All you have to do is shoot us a message and we will look into anything you have an issue about.
    Funny since I've been sending messages since the 21st regarding my order made on the 13th and none have been answered. Also left a voice-mail yesterday with no response.

Also sent that PM yesterday explaining that when my order finally showed up its missing a product. The response I got? My tracking info copy/pasted with ZERO response. Just tracking info I already had. Then my response to that was ignored.

Not usually the type to air dirty laundry, but replying to this thread was literally the only way I've gotten that 24/7 Customer Service to even acknowledge I exist.

5. I'm happy. A haven't placed many orders in recent years,but my last two orders have been much improved. I ordered Sunday night and the package is out for delivery today.
    AgeForce Rep
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kap09 View Post
    Funny since I've been sending messages since the 21st regarding my order made on the 13th and none have been answered. Also left a voice-mail yesterday with no response.

Also sent that PM yesterday explaining that when my order finally showed up its missing a product. The response I got? My tracking info copy/pasted with ZERO response. Just tracking info I already had. Then my response to that was ignored.

Not usually the type to air dirty laundry, but replying to this thread was literally the only way I've gotten that 24/7 Customer Service to even acknowledge I exist.
    I still don't have a single PM from you regarding any information Or you could of PM's nutraplanet15 and we would of been right back to you

Like I said I would be glad to help and look into the situation. Instead of You bickering back and forth and trying to put the company down I am
    Here for your help and insight if there is any problems buddy

Just trying to help you out because they had a power outage and have been backed up ever since from that fiasco and are doing everything to get back to customers

Anyone whom has ever messaged me I just simply like to take care of the AM family.

So if you want shoot me your order # and email and any inquiry you have

I don't even work for NP I am just trying to help the AM community get great deals and customer service because we are all a team in this message board . So I am taking time out of my day to assist you
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Ive ordered from Nutraplanet for years. Always been good2go!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by kap09 View Post

Give them a chance. I know i had an issue as well. But it was literally the one time i ever had an issue. Not too mention the dozens of orders that went through with no issue. In the
    end, they made it right. I know I'm ordering again this weekend.

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I still don't have a single PM from you regarding any information Or you could of PM's nutraplanet15 and we would of been right back to you

Like I said I would be glad to help and look into the situation. Instead of You bickering back and forth and trying to put the company down I am

Just trying to help you out because they had a power outage and have been backed up ever since from that fiasco and are doing everything to get back to customers

Anyone whom has ever messaged me I just simply like to take care of the AM family.

I don't even work for NP I am just trying to help the AM community get great deals and customer service because we are all a team in this message board . So I am taking time out of my day to assist you
    Way to look out solution!!! A man of true character right here.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Forwarded you the PMs. Hope to sort it out cause like I said, been nothing but positive besides this. Would love to have this resolved and keep doing business with NP in the future. Appreciate the help brother!
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ill forward the issue to NP. Like I said I don't even work for NP, so I am just trying to help you out of my own time. Once I hear back I will forward over any information I get to help resolve the issue.
    Thank you for your support.

Forwarded you the PMs. Hope to sort it out cause like I said, been nothing but positive besides this. Would love to have this resolved and keep doing business with NP in the future. Appreciate the help brother!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ill forward the issue to NP. Like I said I don't even work for NP, so I am just trying to help you out of my own time. Once I hear back I will forward over any information I get to help resolve the issue.
    Thank you for your support.
    Clearly my PM skills are lacking today. Forwarded to you right before my last post. Shooting you an email now.

13. I have ordered from them for years. The last 3-4 orders have started to make me shop elsewhere more often. Orders taking days to ship, slow response to emails if I get one at all, order being held because one item was OOS, hey it happens, but no email sent letting me know why a week had passed and no shipping info. I don't know but as of late they seem to have lost a step from my experience.

That being said the quality has always been great and I trust their products. Their last two inhouse proteins, the Keto one and the Whey blend were GREAT!! Now they just need to keep them in stock.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    I have ordered from them for years. The last 3-4 orders have started to make me shop elsewhere more often. Orders taking days to ship, slow response to emails if I get one at all, order being held because one item was OOS, hey it happens, but no email sent letting me know why a week had passed and no shipping info. I don't know but as of late they seem to have lost a step from my experience.

That being said the quality has always been great and I trust their products. Their last two inhouse proteins, the Keto one and the Whey blend were GREAT!! Now they just need to keep them in stock.
    Most times if an order is not shipped it is
    1 - Product is OOS
    2 - Waiting on company to send more product in to send out

If you have a question you can easily just PM myself or @NutraPlanet15 and We will kindly look into your order if you want with your order # and email address. I hope you use our customer service and reach out to us to help keep your business. We would be glad to take the extra step to ensure you get what you order. Sometimes there are things out of our control with people sending in products. Recently Evomuse was OOS For quite a bit as Matt had a lot going on in his life, and it had delayed a ton of orders.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Most times if an order is not shipped it is
    1 - Product is OOS
    2 - Waiting on company to send more product in to send out

If you have a question you can easily just PM myself or @NutraPlanet15 and We will kindly look into your order if you want with your order # and email address. I hope you use our customer service and reach out to us to help keep your business. We would be glad to take the extra step to ensure you get what you order. Sometimes there are things out of our control with people sending in products. Recently Evomuse was OOS For quite a bit as Matt had a lot going on in his life, and it had delayed a ton of orders.

We certainly appreciate you going out of your way to help us. My concern with NP is that this is a rather small community at AM so what about those who don't have access to your assistance. I've had my fair share of issues with NP as well in the recent years and the lack of customer service was very frustrating. We are lucky to have reps look into things but the majority won't have such access and will likely go elsewhere after bad experiences. Just my two cents. Cheers solution you are one of a kind
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    We certainly appreciate you going out of your way to help us. My concern with NP is that this is a rather small community at AM so what about those who don't have access to your assistance. I've had my fair share of issues with NP as well in the recent years and the lack of customer service was very frustrating. We are lucky to have reps look into things but the majority won't have such access and will likely go elsewhere after bad experiences. Just my two cents. Cheers solution you are one of a kind
    Just trying to do what I can for the AM crowd man. You know I got your guys backs here
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Just trying to do what I can for the AM crowd man. You know I got your guys backs here
    It's appreciated across the board for sure man

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Did you get my email?
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

No i did not.. what product are you missing?
    Most orders missing an item are Evomuse because Matt has not shipped to NP in a bit because of all the setbacks he has had personally, so most people with delayed or missing items are mostly evomuse.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. I
    Did you get my email?
    I got the pm and will take care of it right away for you.

21. We also had a Server Failure on Friday and we were done for most of the day. WE are getting ready to send out a newsletter for some killer Labor Day specials, I am finshing it up now. And DHL has come back and are going to give me top tier pricing for their even faster expedited service for international customers. It runs on average about 16 bucks a lb. We are going to offer IT as the FIMS option which is only 7.95 a lb. However it looks like it can only do packages 4.4 lbs and below. But we are going to see if that is something that will work better. Please send me a PM if you have any questions or issues. Also please put AM in the comments of the order so we can keep the free items coming. Also please realize that if you order first class mail for 2.00 shipping we are limited as to what items we can put in there for free as the weight can't be over a lb.

22. Just jumping in to say i got a PM back and looks like my situation is about resolved. Looking forward to jumping on some of those specials in the newsletter next!
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just jumping in to say i got a PM back and looks like my situation is about resolved. Looking forward to jumping on some of those specials in the newsletter next!
    Told you I would make sure your squared away bud.
    Ill get a list of deals up once they are live.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

24. Guys!!!! Sadly, nutraplanet STOLE MY MONEY!!!!!!

Place the order #NP559011 last august 17 with the international offer, money was taken from my bank account, and still waiting..... status is processing since day one, so 20 labor days for processing an order, and still go on.
    I sent two mails to NP customer service with zero response, sent one private message to nutraplanet115 with zero response; last mail was a formal claim requesting a refund with zero response.
    For me is enough... really really disappointing business with a really crap company. Never again.
    Now I have to spend more time with VISA to open a claim to apply for a refund, etc etc.....
    Buy three bottles of sups needs to be more affordable, but with this company seems impossible.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix4 View Post
    Guys!!!! Sadly, nutraplanet STOLE MY MONEY!!!!!!

Place the order #NP559011 last august 17 with the international offer, money was taken from my bank account, and still waiting..... status is processing since day one, so 20 labor days for processing an order, and still go on.
    I sent two mails to NP customer service with zero response, sent one private message to nutraplanet115 with zero response; last mail was a formal claim requesting a refund with zero response.
    For me is enough... really really disappointing business with a really crap company. Never again.
    Now I have to spend more time with VISA to open a claim to apply for a refund, etc etc.....
    Buy three bottles of sups needs to be more affordable, but with this company seems impossible.
    What 3 bottles of product did you buy? Most of the products on NP are at blowout cost (especially the highly reduced products), but some things you simply have to pay for what they are. There is no margin due to MAP pricing so something things will be expensive due to what is contained in them.

We have stated in multiple threads sometimes the company has not shipped the products to NP therefore the product is OOS and it can't ship. This may not be your situation, but we ran into this product with Evomuse, a lot of people wanted testruction, slintensity, gut health etc and it just has not been restocked in a long time due to the setbacks Matt has had in his personal life, and therefore we could not ship out. So since we never got some products in off the backorder we could not ship them out. This can happen with any retailer

Did you ever send me a PM? Did you ever send me your order # and email for me to look into this situation? I can easily help you look into the situation and get an answer. Instead of claiming a company is stealing your money, give me the chance to look into the situation before you jump to conclusions. I know @NutraPlanet15 will make this right.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 09:43 PM
  2. Quick Trueprotein.com Review
    By edwards in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:24 PM
  3. MST is now available at Nutraplanet.com - huge sale
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies