Nutraplanet.com Reviews, Views Etc

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Beelze likes to watch.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    Beelze likes to watch.
    Damn does he also videoptapes such "encounters". Because Sam, Beez and you could find a niche market in the porn industry
    •   
       


  3. YouTubeSteak?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. I live in the UK and have ordered from Nutra many times. Never had a problem with any of my orders. They often arrive faster than goods ordered from within the UK, and I've never had to pay any taxes either (thanks Stryder! )

    In short I feel very comfortable recommending them, I've had nothing but good experiences with Nutra!

  5. I live in France and I've bought my supps from NP with NO DUTY ISSUES or anything else.
    Fast shipping (delivery in 5 days!), awesome quality service & communication and cheappest price.
    Before I discovered NP, I used to buy from 1fast400 with dutty probleme cuz they work with fedex for internationnal order (fast shippping).

    ps: for those who live in France, never choose Fedex if you don't want to have dutty surprise (go with USPS, EMS Global priority)
    •   
       


  6. Unbelievably fast shipping. Excellent communication. Great prices. You couldn't ask for more.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    If by "mannish" you mean "sort of effeminitely british, in a barely masculine definition blurring the line between male and female" way, then I think you got it.
    You mean like Rob?

  8. Best in the business,hands down.

  9. i`ve ordered idebenone from them. agter 2 months no dliver and they ddin`t canceed my order as i requested. on my first email they told that stock was empty,but no information o site about that. now there are 40 days without any answer from them.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Caminhante View Post
    i`ve ordered idebenone from them. agter 2 months no dliver and they ddin`t canceed my order as i requested. on my first email they told that stock was empty,but no information o site about that. now there are 40 days without any answer from them.
    Strong 11 year bump.
    If you have a question about your oder have you tried to PM @NutraPlanet15 with you order # and email? He would be willing to look into it asap.
    Or shoot me the info and I will email it along to him.
    Have you tried calling in? Who have you reached out to? Lets try to fix this for you.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. Sales nutraplanet was who answered me 2 times without signature.

    My order was placed on May.

    Order to Lucas Vitor.

    3 months trying to solve and asking to cancel and they just did 2 replies of one line.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Caminhante View Post
    Sales nutraplanet was who answered me 2 times without signature.

    My order was placed on May.

    Order to Lucas Vitor.

    3 months trying to solve and asking to cancel and they just did 2 replies of one line.
    What is your order # and email address please. That is what is needed.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  13. I used to order from them on a regular basis. Had my girl order me two bottles of stoked xt. Got one. After 45 day's of getting dodged about the second bottle. She got a refund. Crazy to get treated like that.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    I used to order from them on a regular basis. Had my girl order me two bottles of stoked xt. Got one. After 45 day's of getting dodged about the second bottle. She got a refund. Crazy to get treated like that.
    Did you ever try to reach out to myself or @NutraPlanet15? I am sure we could of fixed that for you in a jif.
    If you place an order and you have any questions please post it in here or have any inquiries and they will be taken care of
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  15. Stoked XT was promised to us over and over to the point that we had to refund it. Instances like this do happen and our etas from that supplier are usually right on. When we spoke to her she wanted to wait..and it never came in. It did have to be refunded.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Did you ever try to reach out to myself or @NutraPlanet15? I am sure we could of fixed that for you in a jif.
    If you place an order and you have any questions please post it in here or have any inquiries and they will be taken care of
    Wish i would've. First problem i had from the planet. My emails never got answered and had a hell of a hard time on the phone.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    Wish i would've. First problem i had from the planet. My emails never got answered and had a hell of a hard time on the phone.
    Here is more insight to the problem

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet15 View Post
    Stoked XT was promised to us over and over to the point that we had to refund it. Instances like this do happen and our etas from that supplier are usually right on. When we spoke to her she wanted to wait..and it never came in. It did have to be refunded.
    the company just never shipped the product to NP, so it could never ship. therefore it was a problem to the supplier not NP
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. I am still very sorry it was not a good experience...pm me and I will get you a gift voucher

  19. Well it eventually got resolved. We just had to go the long way. I probably should've hit the forums. I know The Solution from another forum. I've just been on a hiatus i didnt even think about the forums.

  20. Btw, whats up with the old Stoked? I miss that product.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    Well it eventually got resolved. We just had to go the long way. I probably should've hit the forums. I know The Solution from another forum. I've just been on a hiatus i didnt even think about the forums.
    All good brother. You know you are in good hands here, and that you will be taken care of on your next order bud. Rest assured if there is an issue on a future order let @NutraPlanet15 know, or I will shoot him a message with your order # and email to make things right.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Strong 11 year bump.
    If you have a question about your oder have you tried to PM @NutraPlanet15 with you order # and email? He would be willing to look into it asap.
    Or shoot me the info and I will email it along to him.
    Have you tried calling in? Who have you reached out to? Lets try to fix this for you.
    "Strong 11 year bump" I don't know why I find this so funny but I am laughing my a$$ off right now

  23. Funny I happened to see this thread when I've been trying to get answers about an order I placed on 8/13. No response to written requests and nobody answers the phone.

    Shame since I've had good past experiences going back years. Not sure what's going on.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kap09 View Post
    Funny I happened to see this thread when I've been trying to get answers about an order I placed on 8/13. No response to written requests and nobody answers the phone.

    Shame since I've had good past experiences going back years. Not sure what's going on.
    just sent a PM... we were without power for a day and we are on the phone all day and calling people back in between. I just sent you a PM-- please let me know over PM what I can help you with.

  25. Appreciate it. Shooting you a PM back now.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 08:43 PM
  2. Quick Trueprotein.com Review
    By edwards in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 08:24 PM
  3. MST is now available at Nutraplanet.com - huge sale
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:13 PM
  4. nutraplanet.com
    By psycho in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 09:50 PM
Log in
Log in