- 11-05-2006, 02:22 PM
- 11-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by ripped218
It varies by the of the bulk powder you are using.
I highly suggest you figure out the difference between volume and mass before continuing any further in your quest to save a buck.
11-05-2006, 03:07 PM
11-05-2006, 03:14 PM
"It varies by the density of the bulk powder you are using."
Which takes up more space; a ton of lead or a ton of cotton?
Life is a terminal condition.
She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.
11-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Ripped, you can't convert between different parameters.
teaspoons are a unit of volume and grams are a unit of mass.
These two parameters are only related by density, which is the mass of a substance divided by it's volume.
here's the density of some supps I have on hand, notice that they're significantly different:
BCAA's : 1.2 grams per teaspoon
CEE: 5 grams per teaspoon
Muirama Puama 10:1 : 3.2 grams per teaspoon
11-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Thanks for a more thorough explaination Sinner, I was specifically wondering about USPLabs yellow gold density per teaspoon.Do you happen to know that?Originally Posted by thesinner
11-05-2006, 04:39 PM
11-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Thanks Mullet,reps must be spread around before giving Mulletsoldier them again.:bb:Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
Similar Forum Threads
- By TravTriggz in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2005, 10:43 AM
- By StanChampion in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2005, 09:00 PM
- By Wolfe08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2004, 03:17 AM
- By golfermj23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2004, 09:33 AM
- By propho in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2004, 10:45 PM