cAMPH, powerFULL, melting point, basic cuts
- 11-01-2006, 11:44 PM
- 11-02-2006, 10:32 AM
wow..you sure got alot of money to spare to be able to stack all those supps..
anyway most ppl get good results from stacking + basic cuts..i jus got my basic cuts and will be running it solo to see how effective it is before deciding whether to add melting point in..
11-02-2006, 12:13 PM
i like it add some cialabol and it will be good to go. you must be shopping at np. imo best site on the web.
WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
11-02-2006, 12:57 PM
11-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Instead ofand cAMP, why not get ? Its Forskolin + TTA + Green Tea.. same **** put together.
Get Bulk on NutraPlanet, and some caffeine instead of BC.
11-03-2006, 01:23 AM
oh..haha...didn't know that nutra is offering at 70 bucks..
as for replacing BC with caffeine..i believe BC is more than just the caffeine..its mostly abt the cayenne pepper...and caffeine can onli work for u so long..as i can testify...even onli taking them ONCE every workout day...
11-03-2006, 03:12 AM
Originally Posted by SUPPINSIDER
sounds like a winner..I bulked forskolin and tta and made my own..tta doesnt taste that bad, but forskolin sucks and clamps when moist..haha sounds like a chick with a yeast infection haha..
11-03-2006, 06:10 AM
11-03-2006, 12:12 PM
11-03-2006, 09:58 PM
11-04-2006, 12:36 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AM07 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2007, 09:17 AM
- By AM07 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-12-2007, 06:48 PM
- By Spectre32 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 32Last Post: 08-05-2006, 01:02 AM
- By want_some_mass in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 47Last Post: 07-16-2006, 10:17 PM
- By wideguy in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2006, 12:06 PM