Best place to buy VPX NO Shotgun?!

A

ahefner33

Awards
Whats up everyone?! I'm looking into trying this supp. and have been looking around the net at various stores and been trying to find the best deal. So far I have found **********to be the best deal at 33.95 + 5.95(shipping).

Just wanted the heads up if anyone has seen it at a better value! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

taynut

Awards
Whats up everyone?! I'm looking into trying this supp. and have been looking around the net at various stores and been trying to find the best deal. So far I have found **********to be the best deal at 33.95 + 5.95(shipping).

Just wanted the heads up if anyone has seen it at a better value! Thanks.
Bro, it dont' get much better than that.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the loop a little lately. I don't generally think bad of VPX but their prices have never really thrilled me. Is this product even worth that much or can you just get the active ingredients in bulk from some other sponsor here?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry man, our sponsors here pay to advertise. We stand by them 100% and therefor can not allow sourcing outside of the forums for non sponsors. Feel free to shop our sponsors for your product or even where you found the deal but please adhere to the rules.

A

ahefner33

Awards
Sorry man, our sponsors here pay to advertise. We stand by them 100% and therefor can not allow sourcing outside of the forums for non sponsors. Feel free to shop our sponsors for your product or even where you found the deal but please adhere to the rules.
once again sorry

J

jet11

Awards
that sounds like a good deal, just make sure the place is legit (look for a 800 phone number) a lot of suppp companies online hve no phone number and if theres a problem, it can be a huge hassle. or just spend a few more bucks and get it from an advertiser, support the forums, and know its legit

T

taynut

Awards
Exactly! Support the board sponsors. We atually have it listed on the site now! Plus you can use the 11off coupon to get 11% off your order total. Order more than $100.00 worth and get free shipping on top of that.

A

ahefner33

Awards
Exactly! Support the board sponsors. We atually have it listed on the site now! Plus you can use the 11off coupon to get 11% off your order total. Order more than $100.00 worth and get free shipping on top of that.
John,

You know I got you. I actually got you some business coming to your store today. I have put in a good word about your place to a bunch of people. And I'll be swinging by there next week to pick up some things.

T

taynut

Awards
John,

You know I got you. I actually got you some business coming to your store today. I have put in a good word about your place to a bunch of people. And I'll be swinging by there next week to pick up some things.
I know!!!Thanks, your gf just left after ordering some CytoSport Muscle Milk Collegiate:bruce1: .....Thanks, Bro!!!

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been out of the loop a little lately. I don't generally think bad of VPX but their prices have never really thrilled me. Is this product even worth that much or can you just get the active ingredients in bulk from some other sponsor here?

It gave me good energy but nothing else. I have read other logs of people that seem to love it though. I'll stick with clout or sizeon as the both work great for recovery.

T

taynut

Awards
It gave me good energy but nothing else. I have read other logs of people that seem to love it though. I'll stick with clout or sizeon as the both work great for recovery.
Sizeon doesn't taste that great but it works well....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much all of the board sponsors offer some sort of discount code as well...so check their respective forums.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I can def recommend taylor's nutrition. Great prices and quick service. Even got some free samples tucked in my order! NP is always top notch too.