Product Request Thread

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys/Girls,

If you can choose 4-5 non-ph type products for GL to produce, which would you choose? Let us know and we will see what we can do.....

tattoopierced1

a cost effective, all in one post workout mix. Should have some isolate in it, good amount of low GI carbs, etc..

That would be my vote. Market seems to be saturated with the pre workout supps/stims, so I would stay away from those.

cdawg123

Awards
Something to compete with the NHA stack, jungle warfare, hyperdrol, ect.

these natural stacks seem to be coming into play, and itd be a great addition to a company that does only hormones, because that way you would also have customers during cycle breaks. just my 2cents

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I saw that after!!! I thought it said 2016!!! It was linked on the bottom of the ol product request thread!!! Even with these big ass glasses I still can't see

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i recently bumped my 500mg berbering to 15 and noticed a profound difference, which led to to explore absorption. then i came across a powder that address that and claims to have 2x the half-life. I'd like to see a glucovantage supplement in the 200-300mg per cap range. there are some reviews stating how other formulations are lackluster, and this may owe to the old philosophy of giving someone 1/5 the dose if a product is 5x better absorbed.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i recently bumped my 500mg berbering to 1500 and noticed a profound difference, which led to to explore absorption. then i came across a powder that address that and claims to have 2x the half-life. I'd like to see a glucovantage supplement in the 200-300mg per cap range. there are some reviews stating how other formulations are lackluster, and this may owe to the old philosophy of giving someone 1/5 the dose if a product is 5x better absorbed.