supplement help please

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

supplement help please

im 17, 6 foot 3, 75kg and low Bodyfat, trying to put on muscle mass. Im on a clean bulking diet of around 3500 a day, and im using whey protein.

I am getting some creatine, any other supps which would help me put on the size? Im an ecto, so its quite difficult going.

thanks.

2. Registered User

Hi,

A good multivitamin would help you out. If you have extra money, BCAA's are really good to improve recovery. Something like excell, and Xtend are really good products. Don't be fooled by those NO products, as even though you might get good pumps, I do not beleive that solid gains will come with it.

You did not stated how long you have been training, but I will mention it anyways. X Factor is an extremely good product, and will help you to gain size. I did 3 cycles of it, and will continue to do so as it's very effective, and worth every penny.

Good luck.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Thanks

My training log is on this website, called 'Bulking Log' and ive gained 3kg in 7 weeks.

Ill probably sound stupid, but wats BCAA's? I'll be heading to the Supp shop tomorrow, so im trying to decide what i want now. Ill check out X Factor for sure, if its worked so well for you. Thanks for the advice
    •   

4. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Hey Quigly,

When you say it it tough to put on muscle are you saying you are not gaining any weight at all or you are gaining fat and not muscle?

I agree with the above poster about the vitamins, they are good insurance and are cheap. If you are not gaining any weight I would suggest more food, not a supplement. If you have some extra money I would strongly suggest you hire someone to tailor make a workout program and diet for you.

You will learn so VERY much about yourself and how your body reacts you may find all you need is protein, a few extra vitamins and the proper food.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

CROWLER-

Yep, ive got my program organised and, despite being severe ecto, im gaining mostly lean muscle mass slowly but surley. So my program is working. Im seeking supplements now to increase the effectivness of my program, not for instant muscle I'm just not sure exactly what i need. creatine and whey protein seem like no brainers, and a multivitamin i'll definately chuck on the list now as well. I was thinking of maybe also adding a good quality weight gain shake like Pro-Lab
  6. Registered User

A cheap weight gainer that would supply BCAA's and the added calories and protein you need could help a lot. Pick one lower in sugar. Crowler is correct, you need calories and protein most importantly.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

ok, well im hitting around 3500 calories a day, 200 plus grams of protein a day atm, but i find eating so much a real chore. A weight gain shake might make my life a bit easier if it could save me a meal or 2
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by stri8ted_planet
    A cheap weight gainer that would supply BCAA's and the added calories and protein you need could help a lot. Pick one lower in sugar. Crowler is correct, you need calories and protein most importantly.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

also, on my current program of 3500 a day with 4 day split, heavy compound movements and low reps, im gaining around 1/4 to 1/2 kg a week. Will the addition of creatine and a multivitamin make a large difference, given i maintain my diet and training?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stri8ted_planet
    Ok, i might go for the Pro-Lab N 2. Sounds like the best one around.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Bulking Log

theres my log if u'd like to check my diet and training
  12. Registered User

creatine will definitely increase ur size significantly...it is the closest legal supp u can get that will make a big diff besides PHs and steriods...oh and remember....drink tons of water..cuz that is how creatine works...

multivits wont give you the size but it keeps ur body going cuz how r u gonna bulk if u fall sick from vits deficiency? and from experience with using and not using vits..i seem to get stronger faster and hav more energy and general wellbeing with usin a multivits...
  13. Registered User

The reason why a multi is beneficial is that your diet might be deficient in 1 essential nutrient, and a multi will ensure that you don't have any deficiency that will slow down your progress.

Good luck

I would get rid of the whey and get a blended protien. ProV 60 is a real good one thats cheap and taste good . I would drink one before bed.Then you can be eating while you sleep. BCAAs are branched chained amino acids. I didnt see anyone answer that for you. All they are is protien designed for a certain purpose. They hit certain receptors. Never give up!!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

thanks everyone
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplement help please, wrestler decision??
    By Dom171 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 05:51 PM
  2. Supplement Help, Please.
    By GoodSamaritan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 10:27 AM
  3. Supplement help please
    By theherowlllfa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 02:21 AM
  4. new supplement help please.