Best Endurance Supplements

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am wondering if you guys have any reccomendation on really effective endurance boosting supplements for fighting sports like boxing? My power is at a good level for my weight class but right now my wind is not good. I have been trainging but for some reason it is coming back really slowly and I would love to get and endurance boost.

Thanks.

Mr.50

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Cytomax by CytoSport. Helps with that lactic acid burn for me.

I really like it for triathlon training.

CROWLER

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kynoselen , before anyone argues this. Muscular Development, July 2006 pg318.

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No link just have the mag infront of me. Have you ever tried it , I have and loved it. I never thought about the endurance before but I was never tired and I jog 4 miles at 6 in the am and workout at 3pm 7 days a week. At 34years old.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:lol: Sorry, not busting your balls, buddy.

Just curious about it. Seems pretty shady, I'd be curious to see what MD had to say about it.

N

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering if you guys have any reccomendation on really effective endurance boosting supplements for fighting sports like boxing? My power is at a good level for my weight class but right now my wind is not good. I have been trainging but for some reason it is coming back really slowly and I would love to get and endurance boost.

Thanks.

Mr.50

A quality, non-caffeinated NO/creatine blend will do the trick. I fight in MMA, and I use HORSE POWER with great results.

On a side note.... while using a quality NO enhancer, if a cut opens up during an event, you'd better have a good cut man in your corner, cuz your gonna bleed like a stuck pig.

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Due to the muscle sparing, anticataolism, circulatory boost, cardiac potentiation and an increased sense of well-being for the endurance athletes could result in yet another chemistry-induced gold medal performance, if it hasn't already!!!!

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NAC
Rhodiola
ALCAR
Idebenone
Carnosine

No particular order

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No one mentioned citrulline yet...

J

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Citrulline Malate is good. You can find it in MAN BodyOctane or SciVation Xtend. You should really use 3 scoops of xtend per workout if you decide to use it

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do any of these go directly to oxygen utilization or uptake or is it really other peripheral adaptations that we are looking at here?

Mr.50

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
yeppers, the one I recommended sure does :)

CROWLER

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
do any of these go directly to oxygen utilization or uptake or is it really other peripheral adaptations that we are looking at here?

Mr.50

Rhodiola without a doubt does all of this and more. Green tea and Coleus forskohli also will aid with endurance quite well. Any citrulline/arginine mix that has some beta alanine in it will also lesen the burn.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hercules_22 Supplements 39
D Supplements 46
U Anabolics 22
J Anabolics 27
J Anabolics 10