Garbage????whats is this??

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive seen this stuff quite a bit latley could someone tell me if their using this and how . Whats the results. Im about to use some Ultimate Orange before workouts . Is this stuff supposed to be equivalent.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen this stuff quite a bit latley could someone tell me if their using this and how . Whats the results. Im about to use some Ultimate Orange before workouts . Is this stuff supposed to be equivalent.

Is the name of the supplement Garbage?.... Sounds like a Fizogen or Muscletech product to me. :lol:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
No, it's pretty decent product, but you could get that a lot cheaper from other companies. I mean, take some creatine (any) and ALRI primed, you will be set for sure. But it's still a decent product.. The name doesn't sound right, but who cares? If it works...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man - you really be from da durrrty Soupf if you are looking for garabage as a supplement Dirty.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive heard of this supp too, Ultimate ORange, heard it makes you crazy before workout. Not sure whats in it tho.......

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Ive heard of this supp too, Ultimate ORange, heard it makes you crazy before workout. Not sure whats in it tho.......
The old formula did, with ephedra.

The first I heard of Garbage was when I visited the taylorsnutrition site. I agree that there's better stuff out there.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, i thought you guys were clowning on the title of the thread....this is actually a supplement? LOL....name Garbage????? wow.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
one of the new board sponsors carry Garbage, let me go fetsch the link

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it doesnt even say whats in it.....i wonder why the marketers decided on the name.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
pistonpump, did you read the review that it has, that says thats its like gatorade with some creatine

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
pistonpump, did you read the review that it has, that says thats its like gatorade with some creatine
I hope it has a disclaimer mentioning that it may cause dehydration.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i found the official website http://drinkgarbage.com/?show=product

hit the above link to read more about what it claims, below there is the list of ingredients

Ingredient Breakdown:

Garbage (TM) Strength/Recovery Enhancers:
Tri-Creatine Citrate
L-Taurine
Glutamine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AKG)
Vitamin C
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AKG)
Zinc Citrate
L-Carnosine
Garbage (TM) Energy/Hydration Enhancers:
L-Tyrosine
Caffeine
Glucuronolactone
B-Complex blend
Potassium Glycerophosphate
Magnesium Glycerophosphate
Sodium

Zup Z

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i read it but that doesnt say what it is and i highly doubt thats what it is.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i found the official website Drink Garbage

hit the above link to read more about what it claims, below there is the list of ingredients

Ingredient Breakdown:

Garbage (TM) Strength/Recovery Enhancers:
Tri-Creatine Citrate
L-Taurine
Glutamine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AKG)
Vitamin C
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AKG)
Zinc Citrate
L-Carnosine
Garbage (TM) Energy/Hydration Enhancers:
L-Tyrosine
Caffeine
Glucuronolactone
B-Complex blend
Potassium Glycerophosphate
Magnesium Glycerophosphate
Sodium

Zup Z
good stuff but i still wouldnt buy it unless it was dirt cheap or has a lot of servings. Im lazy to go look at the servings per container......probably tastes alright too.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and like it a lot. It comes in FP or Lime aid and taste darn good. Its a packet that you pour into a 16oz water bottle, shake it and off you go to the gym. I definately have had some great workouts using it. I like it because its a nice clean energy throughout the workout unlike some preworkout drinks that give you such a jolt you feel shaky or unsettled, particurarly on leg day. We sell it, but I have no affiliation with them. I do, however give it a thumbs up. I am doing several supplements so I cant assess any muscle or strength gains from the product but it does give good energy and a stamina boost to your workouts and I feel good for several hours after using it.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
good stuff but i still wouldnt buy it unless it was dirt cheap or has a lot of servings. Im lazy to go look at the servings per container......probably tastes alright too.
Its 30 packets, so you are looking at a little less than a dollar a day.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Well they recomend to drink it all day?????
It seems to work for about 3 or 4 hours i would say, so it could be expensive if you were using it 3 times a day. I might try a second afternoon dose just to see how I feel. I use it mainly to get a better workout and hit the cardio hard.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
I have never used Ultimate Orange, so not sure.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does it compair to Ultimate orange??
If it gives a clean energy feel it doesn't compare. The original ultimate orange kicked in fast as hell. I actually never understood why it worked so well because it didn't have anything speical in it but damn did it work better than anyother ephedra based product.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it gives a clean energy feel it doesn't compare. The original ultimate orange kicked in fast as hell. I actually never understood why it worked so well because it didn't have anything speical in it but damn did it work better than anyother ephedra based product.
i believe it has a secret ingredient that they dont list.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Does the new formula compare to the old one? With garbage you really feel the boost in endurance and stamina while reducing fatigue, rather than a jolt of energy like ephedra gives. I see it working the most when Im doing cardio and notice that I can increase resistance and go faster all while staying on the machine longer. If you are doing a bb contest, I could see this really helping those last 4 to 6 weeks when you are on low carbs and still have to do the cardio.