Get Diesel? Whats the deal?

SteelDedication

Awards
Im new to the site and keep hearin about Get Diesel. What do you think about it. Worth my money or not. Thinkin about stackin the Ready for War and the Diesel Test. Any thoughts.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The owner seems very knowlagable and customer friendly. Never seen anything bad about him, his company or his products. Also he is from the Tampa area(GO BUCKS!) so he has that going for him too!

I have never tried the products but I am sure others will chime in here.

CROWLER

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Only product I've used of his is Diesel Fuel, and loved it. I see nothing but good feedback on his product line.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Im new to the site and keep hearin about Get Diesel. What do you think about it. Worth my money or not. Thinkin about stackin the Ready for War and the Diesel Test. Any thoughts.
i havent personally used any of his products yet ;), but i had read good feed back, run a search here in the forum so you can get other user feed back or logs about his producst also if you check down in the first page of the forum under Supplement companies he has his space there http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/ check it out

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diesel Test is the only trib based product I've seen that has bloodwork to back it up, with impressive effects.

My co-worker is using it, and loving it. He says he ikes it better than Endotest, Vitrix, and some others he's tried.

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Ready 4 War is really amazing. The old formula is the only one I experienced, however, and could barely get past the taste. Tastes like vomit + crushed up multivitamins. If you do get the old formula, mix it with something like OJ (crystal light if you don't do sugar), it covers up the taste pretty well. And if you're getting the new formula, let us know how it works!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My buddy bought R4W, the new one, too. I tried it: great energy, but I launched an ICBM out my ass. Or more accurately, sprayed soapy dish suds out my ass for a half hour within 15 minutes of taking it. Burning ass suds. **** that ****.

Maybe it's just me, but typically nothing bothers my stomach. REally. I've never experienced anything like this before. I'll give it -3 stars.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
The old formula is the only one I experienced, however, and could barely get past the taste. Tastes like vomit + crushed up multivitamins. If you do get the old formula, mix it with something like OJ (crystal light if you don't do sugar), it covers up the taste pretty well.
Was the old formula powder or something??? The old formula I have is big tablets.

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Was the old formula powder or something??? The old formula I have is big tablets.
Yeah, it was a mix. A horrible tasting, but effective mix.

You can find it here

The new 5.0 version supposedly has a better taste: pink lemonade. I'm interested in trying it out

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Nevermind. I was thinking Diesel Test (which also has a new formula). :fool2:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Totally different products. Take both. :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously. I've had food poisoning, eaten green slimy rotten meat, but NOTHING had this effect. It was like when you put a bottle of dishsoap in a water fountain. I became a human bubble machine.

:(

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
**minor hijack** I had the same thing happen when i took gaspari's superpump....he should have named it superdump ... or supershart..or supermuds or superuncontrolablediarrheaexpulsion

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
**minor hijack** I had the same thing happen when i took gaspari's superpump....he should have named it superdump ... or supershart..or supermuds or superuncontrolablediarrheaexpulsion
there goes my lunch:sick:

SteelDedication

Awards
thats some good stuff. you guys got me worried now

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't hesitate to use his other products, especially Diesel Test.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed Ether 2010 and Nos Precusor. Both gave a nice pump and good focus pre workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really liked dt/pfull. dt seemed expensive at first compared to other trib products but you get a full months worth so its not to pricey considering all the ingred.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
If you get some stomach upset from the 6.0 ready4war it might be because you may have not started with half a scoop.

Also as with my DIESEL FUEL our formulas cause the digestive system to "move" so if you need to take a dump you will. Now I dont know about that guys "explosion" experience but maybe u need more fiber.