USP Labs Stack

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Of the products that USP Labs makes (Symmetry X, PowerFULL, Cialabol, Camphbolic, which can you use if you are under 21, but above 18?

Thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh, USP ya bastage!! First on the scene, I will let you take it

:)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What the local talking mullet said- you can take any USPlabs product.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of the products that USP Labs makes (Symmetry X, PowerFULL, Cialabol, Camphbolic, which can you use if you are under 21, but above 18?

Thanks
Ahh, I thought my boss was going for it, I guess not.

Essentially you can take all of those at your age. They may not be necessary however as your Test is as high now as it will ever be.

The best combination of those would be Cialabol/cAMPH/PFull. Not b/c Symm. is a bad product, but I like to use it intermittenly between runs of PFull. It is a great product, but its effects get drowned out by the wonderfullness of PFull and so makes a great 'bridge'

Thunder1

Awards
Powerfull is a amazing product. I was a tester when it came out. Great stuff.

Ahh, I thought my boss was going for it, I guess not.

Essentially you can take all of those at your age. They may not be necessary however as your Test is as high now as it will ever be.

The best combination of those would be Cialabol/cAMPH/PFull. Not b/c Symm. is a bad product, but I like to use it intermittenly between runs of PFull. It is a great product, but its effects get drowned out by the wonderfullness of PFull and so makes a great 'bridge'

Please stop it with that boss talk. I am not that old just 30 years young homey.lol

What I tell the you ones is ditch McDonalds for USPlabs. If you eat fast food its much worse than our supplements which are great super supplements in comparison

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok i have cissus pfull camp and symmetry. if i were to take them on the same cycle what would dosing look like. also cissus-with food or empty stomach? i am curious why sym and pfull cancel each other out.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok i have cissus pfull camp and symmetry. if i were to take them on the same cycle what would dosing look like. also cissus-with food or empty stomach? i am curious why sym and pfull cancel each other out.
They do not cancel eachother out, they are just slightly redundant. They both seek to create a hormonal environment that is positive for anabolism, but through different pathways. IMO, it is simply better to hold off on the Symm. until after the PFull so you get more direct effects whilst stretching your dollar more.

Yes, I think people go a little too stir-crazy on dosage timing with some of our products (YG is the exception, timing there is fairly crucial), as long as it is 20 minutes prior to exercise/meal than you are fine. When you are bulking you do not neccessarily have an empty stomach..lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the quick ans. the reason for the cissus q was because i have seen it reccomended to take with breakfast then 4 to 6 hours later, a little confusing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the quick ans. the reason for the cissus q was because i have seen it reccomended to take with breakfast then 4 to 6 hours later, a little confusing.
4-6 hour break is just referencing the time in between dosages, so take a dose every 4 hours.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
when is yellow gold going too be available too us mere mortals

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Bringing this thread back to the top for a few more answers...

I'm just finishing up the NHA stack and loved it and am now looking to do a USPLabs stack. I gather that the symmetry isn't necessary so I think I'm going to go with powerFULL, cAMP, and bulk cissus from nutraplanet. Would you guys recommend throwing anything else into this mix? I'm considering Yellow Gold.

BTW, I'm also going to be using CVM Xtreme as well.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yellow Gold would be amazing in that stack!!