Symmerty Vs. Cissus ?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright, I understand that Symmerty is basicly a finer extract of cissus.

My question would be, Cissus has MANY applications/qualities, What qualities ARE NOT included in Symmerty that ARE includded in Cissus.

Specificly: Will Symmerty deliver the same/better pain releiving aspect I get from Cissus on joints and such? Or is that lost?
I have heard that Symmerty (for a lack of better terms) is the "anabolic" extract, and Cissus has many extracts, and one of those others has the pain releiving bennifits.

Is this true?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. Symmetry is 4 of the Ketones from Cissus specially extracted for their Anabolic Activity. Now, you will not recieve much of a pain relief benefit from Symmetry as the pro-inflammatory cytokine blocking effect of Cissus is not as prominent as these analogues were extracted specifically for their anabolic activity.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
GReat response! Exactly what I was looking for.
I am a very recent customer to USP Labs, and so far am very pleased with the products I have tried (Cialabol, PF, Cissus stack).
I look forward to the next big thing comming up soon! :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GReat response! Exactly what I was looking for.
I am a very recent customer to USP Labs, and so far am very pleased with the products I have tried (Cialabol, PF, Cissus stack).
I look forward to the next big thing comming up soon! :thumbsup:
No problem. If I recall you were wondering about Powerfull recently X? There is a thread I made in this forum called "Perfect Post Cycle Therapy With USP" where the mechanism of action of PFull is described in a little detail along with a dosing protocol of C2/PFull/Cialabol that doesn't necessarily have to be used in PCT

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I beleive I have seen that. I have used the stack (Cbol/Pfull?cissus) at the end of PCT, and am currently using it now (started the last 2 weeks of PCT with it, and am now a week through after PCT).

I don't really use a CCE product, but I really like C-bol! I dose 2 caps with breakfast, 2 before W/o and 4 with dinner (about an hour after I workout). I could really feel the effects of the slin sinsativity... I wouldnt stop becomming hungry all night! Plus one of the best Leg days Ive had in a long time!
The effects have become less pronounced now,.. but I beleive If I go with only the 2 caps an hour before working out, and the 4 before dinner, I'll not become as tolerant to the slin effects and get more out if it for longer, since I eat the biggest meals at night after working out, 3 hours before I go to bed at 11:00pm.

lol- But you've heard all this before :run:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought I might just throw in here, that I ordered 2 bottles of symmerty not to long ago, with some Campabolic (it was just sooooo on sale :thumbsup: ) and have been very happy with both of them!
There isn't too much on Symmerty as far as logs go (I think becasue of the price upon release and such... anywyas) so I thought I would finally try this out.

I must say, IF there are no descrepancies in anything, I must say the results thus far (started last Friday) have been VERY interesting :jaw:

I'll double check, and if everything checks out, I'm going to have to keep a log on this.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i love symmetry for the anabolic effects, powerfull for everything its advertized to do, but the symmetry kicks butt anabolically-pfull,symmetry,cissus-the symmetry really made a big difference.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i love symmetry for the anabolic effects, powerfull for everything its advertized to do, but the symmetry kicks butt anabolically-pfull,symmetry,cissus-the symmetry really made a big difference.
So what type of results did you have whne running symmerty?
common,.. give up the goods!
Any weight gain on the scales? Bulking, cutting, or maintaining?

How long was it before Symmerty "kicked in"

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i been thinkin of trying symmetry, i been on pf for 39 days (first week 8 capsa day after that 9)now i still have 1 unopenned bottle and another one with more than half. i also at the beginning i used 2 cissus rx bottles

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after 3 bottles of prfull it lost effect, when i added symmetry to the mix it was like the first time i did powerfull/cissus. wow i had forgotten what that was like. just like a junkie i been taking prfull/cissus off and on for the last 6-8 months trying to get that first time effect back again with dimminishing results. symmetry gave me that effect. you remember your first bottle of powerfull?, thats what symm did for me. sorry about the long answer.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love Cissus RX, will be trying Symmetry next as I have not responded much at all to Powerfull, and this is at 12 caps per day for over 2 weeks now. The most disappointing thing has been that my sleep has not improved at all, though I have always been a pretty good sleeper. No vivid dreams, etc. Maybe I'm just one of the few none responders out there. Looking forward to your thoughts on Symmetry.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
after 3 bottles of prfull it lost effect, when i added symmetry to the mix it was like the first time i did powerfull/cissus. wow i had forgotten what that was like. just like a junkie i been taking prfull/cissus off and on for the last 6-8 months trying to get that first time effect back again with dimminishing results. symmetry gave me that effect. you remember your first bottle of powerfull?, thats what symm did for me. sorry about the long answer.
So did you put on any weight w/ symmerty?

I am not gettin any sort of "feel" with symmerty.. I got crazy pumps the first day, then nothing after that.

What's your dosing? I do 2 in the morning, 4 before w/o and 1 before bed.
Anyone gone higher? And what what was the difference?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not looking to bulk right now, but weight goes up and down maybe +5. dosing 3capsx4times ed this applies to pwfull/symm, as i take them together, also 4x3ed cissus . had to leave the board to find cissusrx but its out there. get off the fence & try it X, if you dont like it we can meet at the playground after school. lol

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
not looking to bulk right now, but weight goes up and down maybe +5. dosing 3capsx4times ed this applies to pwfull/symm, as i take them together, also 4x3ed cissus . had to leave the board to find cissusrx but its out there. get off the fence & try it X, if you dont like it we can meet at the playground after school. lol

-lol,.. I already hopped off the fence, landed on both feet, and added an extention to make the fence higher!!
By the oak tree,.. 3:15pm,.. be there :bruce1:

Im comming up on the end of week 1. Im going to raise the dose os symmerty to 3 morning, 4 postworkout, 3 before bed.

taking with Pfull also.

Im just curiuous about the dosing and effect of that doesing, as I picked up 2 bottles.

Some reports show efect after 2 weeks. However, there arnt too many logs out there...

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Floss,
I did a log of Symm and Powerfull.

I really liked that stack.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How bout a link?

and/or posting any final increasements/reductions

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if youve already been taking the pfull it will make the symm kick in alot faster. at those doses you should feel a difference in 2or 3 days. i think you are going to like it.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if youve already been taking the pfull it will make the symm kick in alot faster. at those doses you should feel a difference in 2or 3 days. i think you are going to like it.
Like I mentioned, Im starting week two with Symmerty.

I have been taking P'full for about a month now.

I liked Pfull. Im curious as to results seen from Symmerty.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To tell you the truth Flossy, I find Symmetry has much more used adjuvently as opposed to adjacently with PFull.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To tell you the truth Flossy, I find Symmetry has much more used adjuvently as opposed to adjacently with PFull.
lol- well it soon will be once my P'full runs out.
So hopw was your expirence been with it? What dosing were you using?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol- well it soon will be once my P'full runs out.
So hopw was your expirence been with it? What dosing were you using?
I have used it on 4 different occasions, and the times I used it directly after as opposed to concurrently w/ PFull have been the best. When I was using it with PFull I was dosing at 8 caps Pre-WO on Workout days, and 4 caps throughout the day on off days.

I also have a log around here somewhere w/ our products.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Don't have time - but it's in the Synergy forum on here Floss.