Leucine & Taurine
- 10-25-2006, 07:04 AM
- 11-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by dr ozz
Taurine Supplement Information - L-Taurine Benefits
I use 3 to 5 grams of the taurine. I have never used leucine, so I can't say.
- 11-04-2006, 08:37 PM
11-04-2006, 09:57 PM
I like to go with 5g of taurine, and 10g of leucine. Parachute the leucine though, because its not water soluble and gets stuck to the sides of the shaker cup. Parachuting makes for no waste. Work into the leucine slowly, as some report bad gas(odor and volume) from it over 4g. Ive used 20 to try to help with sleep, and had no problems though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Iron.Addict in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2007, 07:50 PM
- By grexx in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2006, 02:38 PM
- By Billy the kid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-23-2004, 12:10 AM
- By maple626 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2003, 06:33 AM
- By max silver in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2003, 03:56 PM