No-explode Cell mass replacement

SouthernEx

Awards
Hey all I’m new to the forum and my name is Ryan. I’ve been working out for about 2 years now. I workout 4 days a week, I would do 5 except it’s hard to go to soccer, workout and pass my classes. Basically I’m just looking for some advice on supplements. I just finished the No-explode Cell Mass stack, not to bad just looking for something different. I also take protein powder (1g per lb. which is 145) and the Animal multivitamin, but I’ll probably just reorder both of those. So any advice would be appreciated on a replacement for my No-explode Cell mass stack.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
ll depends on what you are wanting.

Size
Lean Mass
Cutting

SouthernEx

Awards
ll depends on what you are wanting.

Size
Lean Mass
Cutting
Right now I'm in a bulking phase for the winter.
I had heard some good reviews on size on and supper pump, and what about that new muscle tech one nanox9. If anyone has any experience with these products please share your opinion of them.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now I'm in a bulking phase for the winter.
I had heard some good reviews on size on and supper pump, and what about that new muscle tech one nanox9. If anyone has any experience with these products please share your opinion of them.
STAY AWAY FROM MUSCLE-TECH!!!!!! There stuff is overpriced garbage. Like said above id go with Nutra-Planet MASS PUMP STACK pre-workout and post workout ISS Reserch just came out with a new product that I love called RE-Sature8 heres some info on it...............

Serving Size: 2 Scoops
Servings Per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 120
Calories from fat 0
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 200mg 8%
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar 11g
Protein 0g

Calcium 100mg 10%
Thiamine 3mg 200%
Riboflavin 3.4mg 200%
Niacin 40mg 200%
Vitamin B6 4mg 200%
Folic Acid 800mcg 200%
Vitamin B12 12mcg 200%
Phosphorus 300mcg 30%
Magnesium 40mg 10%
Zinc 12mg 80%

Satur8 Recovery Performance Enhancers: 11,500mg
DiCreatine malate 3,000mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl 3,000mg
L-Glutamin AKG 1,500mg
L-Glutamine 1,500mg
Creatine Monohydrate 1,000mg
L-Taurine 1,000mg
L-Arginine AKG 500mg

Satur8 Post Workout Electrolyte and hydration performance enhancers: 1,820mg
(Disodium phosphate, potassium, glycerophosphate, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium, glycerophosphate, sodium chloride, zinc oxide and potassium chloride.

Plus your saving about $10-$15 a month with these to vs. BSN products (which work great but are highly priced)

I use SizeON and love it but its cost scares people. Its also a great sub for Cell-Mass and I have used both and personally feel the SizeON works better.

taynut

Awards
I 2nd the Gaspari Size-On and Super Pump 250.

You can also try ISS Research Satur8 and Rush which is taken before you workout. Most importantly you need to also be eating good quality high protein food. John

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I 3rd the Gaspari products!!!! I use them everyday.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutraplanet's Ultimate MassPump, is it the same as CellMass? Would you use Clout or Horsepower to replace Nitrix. I am currently using Nitrix, NO-Explode, and CellMasss and looking for cheaper or better alternatives and/or brands.
YOu don't need something before and something after. That's a myth created by BSN.

The Nutraplanet stack is everything you're looking for: creatine, arginine, and citrulline. Take it pre-workout and you're set. THe only thing you need post workout is protein and food. and rest.

Horswepower is also everything you need, and in fact it's fat better than all your BSN products combined. I used a can and it provides unparalleled pumps. ****ing amazing.

But the Nutraplanet stanck is cheaper and increases performance more. Pumps don't increase performance. Creatine and citrulline do, and that's what you're buying in large doses with that stack.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont mean to disagree Poison but I must. I HATE BSN!!!! but studies have shown that a before and after are better. If you look in the supplement review guide it shows it. First you dont want to go in the gym lacking proper Aminos in your system makes for bad workout. Like driving your car with no oil. Second theres only a 15min anabolic window after your workout . You must get all your recovery supplments in your system and to do that you need a transport( Insulin Mimiker) to carry everything into the muscle. Thats why some people pin their Insulin right after they workout. If you taking stuff and cant get it in you system at the right time your pis%%^ it down the toilet. But the other products DO blow away BSN. Once again my OPINION!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont mean to disagree Poison but I must. I HATE BSN!!!! but studies have shown that a before and after are better. If you look in the supplement review guide it shows it. First you dont want to go in the gym lacking proper Aminos in your system makes for bad workout. Like driving your car with no oil. Second theres only a 15min anabolic window after your workout . You must get all your recovery supplments in your system and to do that you need a transport( Insulin Mimiker) to carry everything into the muscle. Thats why some people pin their Insulin right after they workout. If you taking stuff and cant get it in you system at the right time your pis%%^ it down the toilet. But the other products DO blow away BSN. Once again my OPINION!!!
Creatine is good any time you take it. It's not like caffeine, where it has an immediate effect on your performance. YOur body stores around 120gr creatine normally, and supplementation raises that to 140 or so, from what I've read. So you're basically topping off the tank.

Now, recently I've seen talk that it *may* have somewhat of an effect pre-workout, not post. But it's not proven, and it's not a profound difference over taking it in the morning 8 hours before working out.

The fact is, once your stores are saturated, you're done. And it's proven that stores are saturated within a month of starting dosing. So before, after, it's all bull****. You'll be saturated any way you take it at once a day, twice a day is pissing it away, and just making your body work harder than necessary to process it.

No-Xplode doesn't have aminos in it, unless you mean arginine and (useless) glutamine. It doesn't have BCAA's. Neither does the Nutraplanet stack. So I'm not sure what you're talking about. Sure, Xtend pre-workout is great, but that's not what this thread is about.

You don't need insulin mimicers in your system, though it doesn't hurt. Eating steak raises creatine stores. there's no insulin mimicers in there. The fact is the body is pretty efficient at storing creatine.

The anabolic window is more like an hour or two, though it slowly closes over that time.

Bottom line: take it when it's conveinient, but take it once. tHere's no need for taking it twice, expecially considering CEE and creatine gluconate are supposed to be much more absorbed by the body that monohydrate.

That's MY opinion. Take it, or toss it. :)

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Who makes Horsepower?

This is the one supplement that I have on hand.... all the time. I just wanted to let you know about HP's taste. You'll probably be thinking about Horse Sh!t as you are drinking Horse Power.

Yeah, one thing's for sure.... they weren't thinking about taste when they formulated it, but my goodness this product kicks @ss.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's about 3000mg too much.
Ohh man so your one of those people.......lol. No man jk. I know alot of people dont like glutamine but I do because I have a poor immune system and it seems to help alot. Sorry got of topic......

What products does it look like your gonna go with SouthernEX

Eunisx

Awards

The post workout window to get the proper nutrients ie carbs and protein is 90 minutes.

Before I get my ass ripped for stating this and asked to provide back up I got this information from my nutritionist 2 years ago when I was dieting down for a competition. At that time I was still using AAS and minimal supps, just the required i.e., AA's, liver care, multivitamin, etc....

I have done many cycles and have decided to just go clean from now on. I don't know much about these advanced supps so that is why I ask the questions above. I don't want to pay the same for supps as I have for AAS and its seems that if you lack the knowledge of which supps work and don't work you will end up paying the same amount if not more.

Thanks for all the help.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I must respond , Two people have argued the window . My resource is Supplement Review Guide written by Bill Phillips . I could be wrong now and Bill could not know what hes talking about. But I know 30 mins after I leave the gym my Pump is GONE!!!!!!!! And that being the case I really dont think theres as much Blood there as there was 15min after. So If Bloods not there How is anything else going to get in sense blood carries the food???????? I could be wrong but it makes more sense to me 15min would yield alot better than 90mins. Think About it . Hey you dont have to listen to me Im incohnerent.

ericrod247

Awards
HELP!!!!!
ive been working out for about 4 months now... i just started taking no explode and let me tell u... its awesome. i feel wired at the gym, i wanna keep on going, in the first 3 days ive noticed i can do more reps than before b/c my muscle doesnt get as tight and as sore as quick as before. heres the thing... when im done w/ this i want to try to get lean. any suggestions on what to do??? my schedule is all messed up so its hard for me to diet properly... although i do watch what i eat and my caloric intake is about 900-1,200 a day and i do minimal cardio on a weekly basis. which is about 3.5 hours a week. but i do work out 4-5 times a week. and help on what to do??? im trying to show as much muscle as possible. by the way im not that heavy... 5'6 154 lbs.... just trying to get rid of flab on my stomach and show more definition on all the other muscles.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HELP!!!!!
ive been working out for about 4 months now... i just started taking no explode and let me tell u... its awesome. i feel wired at the gym, i wanna keep on going, in the first 3 days ive noticed i can do more reps than before b/c my muscle doesnt get as tight and as sore as quick as before. heres the thing... when im done w/ this i want to try to get lean. any suggestions on what to do??? my schedule is all messed up so its hard for me to diet properly... although i do watch what i eat and my caloric intake is about 900-1,200 a day and i do minimal cardio on a weekly basis. which is about 3.5 hours a week. but i do work out 4-5 times a week. and help on what to do??? im trying to show as much muscle as possible. by the way im not that heavy... 5'6 154 lbs.... just trying to get rid of flab on my stomach and show more definition on all the other muscles.

U want help???? Use the search button in the top right corner of the screen. You have many things wrong with what your doing right now...

jacked13up

jacked13up

Awards
no-xplode is awsome...however i'm going to take protein/green mag before and after along with my x-factor and activate