X-mass/Methyl-Plex

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronTiger

Banned
Awards
i just bought some x-mass, methyl plex xt and some novedex xt, and i'm planning a four week cycle let me know what you guys think:

lemme know what you guys think

EDITED POST: I think you should wait until you're at least 21. BTW, the rules of this board prohibit anyone under 21 from even discussing these things. You're banned. Put the products in a cool dry place, train train train and when you turn 21, you can consider using your products.

Last edited by a moderator:

jdev

Awards
  • Established
you might want to get cycle support by anabolic innovations b/c it has a lot of good things in it that you probably wouldn't buy by themselves.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the Cycle Support, many of our board sponsors sell it for cheap and the stuff works. I would also consider some Nolva just in case.

No don't run your novedex xt during your cycle

You may want to pick up some Fenugreek for PCT also, it's cheap and works GOOD! If you do run it for 4 weeks at week 1 3 pills, week 2 at 4 pills, week 3 at 5 pills, week 4 at 6 pills. Pills spread out thru the day.

You also may want to check into a product called Restore for PCT here's some info on it.

Applied Lifescience Research Industries Inc. presents RESTORE™

Every man reaches a training, body composition, weight or libido plateau eventually. Be it due to age, stress or the fact that the male body has an ever growing war going on between the hormones that make us fat and small, and those that make us lean and manly, the war rages on in favor of the anti-male hormones.

Restore™ is the anti-catabolic, anti-estrogen, anti-prolactin, natural testosterone optimizing so you can be a seriously optimized male supplement.

Serious natural testosterone production
Stop uncontrolled lean mass loss
Inhibition of fat deposits
Prolactin control for optimized GH levels
Estrogen Control
Optimized libido
Optimal free active testosterone

Good luck X-Mass is some GOOD stuff!

IronTiger

Banned
Awards
thanks ima go head and get some Cycle Support, one more question though has gyno been an issue with x-mass, i've read alot of reviews on it and none have mentioned it same with methy plex

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I have not read a lot about X-Mass, I personally did not get any gyno from it, but it's always better to be safe than sorry seeing how cheap Toxin is.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
So I take it that you have been training for years now and at 19 have already reached your genetic potential.Why wait a couple more years huh. When you could put on 10 or maybe 20 pounds just by popping a few harmless pills.In no time at all you will be huge.

phillyb

phillyb

Awards
So I take it that you have been training for years now and at 19 have already reached your genetic potential.Why wait a couple more years huh. When you could put on 10 or maybe 20 pounds just by popping a few harmless pills.In no time at all you will be huge.
nice catch

Status
Not open for further replies.