cee dosing

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
i have cee from nutra planet and i'm not sure the best way to dose it...in my searches i've heard anywhere from 1-3 times a day and from 1-20 grams per day...obviously some things i disreagarded but i still don't have the answer i'm looking for....i'm 21 6'2" 190 13% bf trying to get bigger/stronger...thanks for the replies

security58

security58

Awards
just take one serving preworkout and another post workout....and on non workout days take it immed. waking up in the am...

jdev

Awards
  • Established
A common CEE dosage is 2.5g pre workout and 2.5g post workout.
5g is a good amount to take a day, even if you aren't lifting.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
i have cee from nutra planet and i'm not sure the best way to dose it...in my searches i've heard anywhere from 1-3 times a day and from 1-20 grams per day...obviously some things i disreagarded but i still don't have the answer i'm looking for....i'm 21 6'2" 190 13% bf trying to get bigger/stronger...thanks for the replies

I only use about 4 grams on workout days. There is really no need to use it on the off days, as our normal creatine stores are high enough. :thumbsup:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I seem to remember Ubi saying he ate like 2lbs along with 16oz of honey. Said he was "jacked".

justing

Awards
what does 2.5 grams look like? i have no capping kit and im trying to judge by looking at a tsp

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
this thread was from a long time ago, but my cee bottle told me 1/4 tsp was .5g (i made this number up for the purpose of this example)...but look at the container, it should say it somewhere

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 4
Supplements 0
Supplements 24
Supplements 31