Testim vs. Test Boosters.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

solid711

Awards
I just got prescribed Testim, but I have been reading here that a lot of people are shooting down the effectiveness of this.

This should be more effective than Test boosters, as it is actual test, no?
My Free Test on Forza -T was 750, but 2 months later it was 468....that is what got them to prescribe this to me.

They said they would like to see me at 900/1000.

My question: at 750, I had put on 8 lean pounds and felt PUMPED.....so at 900/1000, I should be feeling quite fine, no?

But from what I am reading, Testim does not get super thumbs up.

foreverstrong37

Awards
I just got prescribed Testim, but I have been reading here that a lot of people are shooting down the effectiveness of this.

This should be more effective than Test boosters, as it is actual test, no?
My Free Test on Forza -T was 750, but 2 months later it was 468....that is what got them to prescribe this to me.

They said they would like to see me at 900/1000.

My question: at 750, I had put on 8 lean pounds and felt PUMPED.....so at 900/1000, I should be feeling quite fine, no?

But from what I am reading, Testim does not get super thumbs up.
Im betting that you are making taht up about Forza T just to plug the product. 468 is in the normal range and Docs cant legally prescribe it unless you are below normal (hypogonadism).

solid711

Awards
200-1100 is the range.
For my age, I have levels of a 50 year old

solid711

Awards
So, all of these Methyl 1T, etc. products and test boosters...
Having Testim tops them all (except Test injections)...?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testim is testosterone gel/cream prescribed by a doctor for TRT. It is the steroid testosterone. "All these other things" are steroids too. Natural test boosters are not testosterone or steroids.

You really need to do a lot of research.

Status
Not open for further replies.