Synephrine vs. epedrine for energy

App-arition

App-arition

Awards
Hi, I have a question regarding Synephrine and epedrine. I did a search and didn't come up with much

I read the link posted in another thread about synephrine and ephedrine as fat burners. But how do they compare as far as energy is concerned? I was considering buyins some synephrine as it is relitively cheap and easy to obtain.

My first assumption is that it would be somewhat propotional to their respective fat burning abilites. With ephedrine comming out on top according to the article but it also stated the dosages were not equal.

I have always responded well to an epedrine/caffeine stac. I usually take about 20mg epedrine/200mg caffeine an hour or so before working out.

So I suppose my question is how would synephrine/caffeine compare to ephedrine/caffeine as energy enhancers (no regards to fat burning) given equal dosages? say 20mg or so. I'm not really looking for all day energy, just enough to get through my workouts.

Thanks.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would say that synephrine is not even comparable to eph. in terms of energy, as well as terms of fat burning. Ephedrine is extremely strong, and effective. Synephrine gave me a very bad feeling, kinda like a extremely tired feeling.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
IIRC synephrine does not effect the CNS the way ephedrine does if at all and provides really little to nothing noticeable on the energy scale.

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
ephedrine/caffeine kicks butt, Synephrine is crap

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have never felt like I had more energy with synephrine, EC stack however makes me feel like I can take on the world!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, synephrine really makes you feel like crap. I will never use this again...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think it's appetite-supression characteristics are good (syneph, that is).

I've not had it make me feel like crap.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I think it's appetite-supression characteristics are good (syneph, that is).
Indeed, that is what I was about to add. Most report the appetite suppression from Synephrine to be superior to that of many other anorectics.

mattjw348

mattjw348

Awards
i took the lipo 6 with syneph and didnt really notice any increase in energy at all however appetite was suppressed but i cant be sure it was the synephrine or somthing else in there

jdev

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know where I can get cheap ephedrine hcl 8mg tabs?
Also is vasopro still sold in stores?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. I live in Canada, and are relatively easy to get labeled as decongestant.... Any supp. store has it here.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Not sure about that but bronchodilators are available OTC. ;)

jdev

Awards
  • Established
is there any online canadian supp shop that sells ephedrine tabs (allmax/4 Ever Fit) that ships to the US?

Also does anyone know what is the legality of shipping in ephedrine from another country?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
is there any online canadian supp shop that sells ephedrine tabs (allmax/4 Ever Fit) that ships to the US?

Also does anyone know what is the legality of shipping in ephedrine from another country?
I cannot post sources, but I can say that googling sports supplements in google.ca and you shall find a few retailers that will do it.