USP lab's: Powerfull - Research?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have looked here, through the write up on the site, did a little PubMed, and really cna't find anything to show what POWERFULL has been shown to do (other then the write-up).
I was wondering if anyone could post some published studies on Saponis from Muira Puama.:study:

I know many people love this product, It's just for some reason, despite my searches, I seem to be in the dark.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have looked here, through the write up on the site, did a little PubMed, and really cna't find anything to show what POWERFULL has been shown to do (other then the write-up).
I was wondering if anyone could post some published studies on Saponis from Muira Puama.:study:

I know many people love this product, It's just for some reason, despite my searches, I seem to be in the dark.
I don't even believe the current version uses Muira Puama anymore...

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't even believe the current version uses Muira Puama anymore...
So would that be the version they are about to release?
I bought a bottle off ebay that had purple pills, and I see the one I just ordered from Nutra has orange.... and Ive been told they are the same formula..

So what would the new version have? And would this be different from the one I just bought?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
So would that be the version they are about to release?
I bought a bottle off ebay that had purple pills, and I see the one I just ordered from Nutra has orange.... and Ive been told they are the same formula..

So what would the new version have? And would this be different from the one I just bought?
Honestly i'm not quite sure, but when nutraplanet released bulk "powerfull" aka muira puama, USP had said they had abandoned that substance for a reason. The new Powerfull is a 1-carboxy-???. Its just a mystery substance. But if you look in nutraplanet's forum and read the bulk powerfull thread you will see what i'm talking about.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You would have to find out exactly what the newest (100% Saponis) version of PowerFULL is before you can search for info on the compound.

I think USP had mentioned that there will be another version of PowerFULL or at least that would be my assumption seeing as it's out of production for a few months.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly i'm not quite sure, but when nutraplanet released bulk "powerfull" aka muira puama, USP had said they had abandoned that substance for a reason. The new Powerfull is a 1-carboxy-???. Its just a mystery substance. But if you look in nutraplanet's forum and read the bulk powerfull thread you will see what i'm talking about.
If I recall correctly USP said that the original formula was causing some lethargy. They went back to the drawing board and found something just as effective/more effective without the lethargic effect.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright,.. so the 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4-diol) is what I have, as I recall thinking WTF!?... but it also listed Muira Puama, and the 100% saprons part..
And came in purple caps.

So is what I ordered from NP the OLD version? (the pic shows it capped in orange..

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
The old version is red if my memory is working, the new version has been purple and orange.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting.... Powerfull i just ordered from nutraplanet says nothing about muira puma. Haven't opened the bottle yet though to see the color. The bottle i'm currently using (orange pills), i think says something about 100% pure saponis and 1 carboxy like xtraflossy stated. I'll have to check exactly when i get home. The bottle i have at home that i'm using is a clear bottle with red label and filled with orange caps. The bottle i just got is white with a blue label with at this point unknown colored caps.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The old version is red if my memory is working, the new version has been purple and orange.
Or are the pills red i'm taking now,,,,, hmmmm. damnit, i'll have to check, but i want to say they are orange.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
The new version simply added the 1-carboxy. It still had Muira Puama 100% Sapions.

The difference in the orange and purple pills was just the color. According to USP, it was a change their capping company decided to do on their own...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The new version simply added the 1-carboxy. It still had Muira Puama 100% Sapions.

The difference in the orange and purple pills was just the color. According to USP, it was a change their capping company decided to do on their own...
The bottle i just got has nothing listed in regards to muira puma....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I have the newest one with the orange caps and it works great, love it.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Joebo,

What's the manufacture/lot date on your bottle?

Mine was from last May, and it stated Muira Puama on it.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Joebo,

What's the manufacture/lot date on your bottle?

Mine was from last May, and it stated Muira Puama on it.
I'll have to check. Its from this last batch that was sent to NP. Its a solid white bottle with blue label on it. I'll check it when i have time and post up that info.:study:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright- Im just going to post a picture of the one I have tomarrow, and annother one of the label.
All I want to know is if I have the "improved" version or not :blink:
As I have not noticed any libedo enhancing effects... (lol- which is always welcome), also, Im tring to get a real literal feel of what it's supposed to do... most people stack multipul things along side w/ PFULL

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Alright- Im just going to post a picture of the one I have tomarrow, and annother one of the label.
All I want to know is if I have the "improved" version or not :blink:
As I have not noticed any libedo enhancing effects... (lol- which is always welcome), also, Im tring to get a real literal feel of what it's supposed to do... most people stack multipul things along side w/ PFULL
The newer batches so far as I know don't have the Muria in them. They list PureSap and 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4-diol), which if I recall right was also an active in REM. If my memory is right USP did some beta testing here of various isolated compounds to see which was giving a certain effect and then used that info to reformulate PowerFull and pulled the Muria out and substituted this new compound. I think that was earlier this year, just after the official release of REM. The new PowerFull batches are orange and purple, same formulation.

Joebo, are you sure the white bottle is PowerFull and not DNA or a beta Cialabol? I remember from the recent mega sale some of the newer products were in plain white bottles, but I think the PowerFull had been out with a standardized label for sometime already once that mega sale started.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
"Improved version" = Blue label with reddish-orange caps. The ingredient part of the label should read -
Proprietary Blend: 1200mg
PureSap(100% Saponins)
Muira Puama

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The newer batches so far as I know don't have the Muria in them. They list PureSap and 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4-diol), which if I recall right was also an active in REM. If my memory is right USP did some beta testing here of various isolated compounds to see which was giving a certain effect and then used that info to reformulate PowerFull and pulled the Muria out and substituted this new compound. I think that was earlier this year, just after the official release of REM. The new PowerFull batches are orange and purple, same formulation.

Joebo, are you sure the white bottle is PowerFull and not DNA or a beta Cialabol? I remember from the recent mega sale some of the newer products were in plain white bottles, but I think the PowerFull had been out with a standardized label for sometime already once that mega sale started.
Yes, i'm sure its PowerFull...LOL Here is a post USP made regarding this last batch of its products shipped to nutraplanet
I would like to clarify a few things to help SAM with future customer service question.

SOme bottle are clear and some are white. The capsule color will vary. The Formulas are the same and that is what counts.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
"Improved version" = Blue label with reddish-orange caps. The ingredient part of the label should read -
I don't think this info is correct either. Muira puama was dropped in the new version. It seems as there's at least three different labels out there...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I don't think this info is correct either. Muira puama was dropped in the new version. It seems as there's at least three different labels out there...
Whoops, I copied and pasted the wrong info. I should've said -
Proprietary Blend 1320mg
Puresap (100% Saponis)
1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4-diol)

All the same..

D formerly of USPlabs found it easy to change cap color, bottle color and label.

All the same just different color.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
All the same..

D formerly of USPlabs found it easy to change cap color, bottle color and label.

All the same just different color.
Any word on the patent and when we can get more info about the herb you got the extract from?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Found some old-ish info from BB.com-
1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is closely related to l-Dopa extracted from the velvet bean. In the past, many supplements touted the Velvet bean as the next BIG THING in the supplement industry but if failed miserably. Synthetic L-dopa was created by the pharmaceutical industry to use in parkisons disease to increase Dopamine levels that could increase muscle cordination. The research was good and bad mainly because parkisons is not well understood disease. Again, In ONE study done in India, they found a natural l-Dopa derivative called 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) that increased HGH levels through increasing dopamine levels naturally and Testosterone levels similar to 100mg of exogenous testosterone. HGH supplements are touted as the most ineffective supplements in the industry. PowerFULL increasing deep sleep and the only explanation is increased HGH levels. HGH surges are create deep restfull sleep. PowerFULL users experience deep restfull sleep. You be the judge.

Pure sap supports physiological balance or homeostasis. It improves access to energy stores, helps to improve stamina and resistance to stress and tiredness, helps in mobilization of the body's nutritional resources, helps to normalize various indices such as blood pressure, or blood sugar, and improve function and well being.
Although their action is primarily supportive and restorative, but it treats male sexual inadequacies like oligospermia, lack of libido, impotency, etc. It appears to assist the hormone control systems of the body, making them more efficient. Since these hormones are ‘conductors’ of the entire orchestra of physiological process their effect will cascade throughout the body. Stigmasterol, the chief ingredient of PureSap, is structurally similar to that of testosterone, which enhances the blood level of this hormone.

1. Triterpene saponins stigmasterol (pureSap)
2. Uses: Based upon User Feedback
I. Phenomenal Lactic Acid buffering
II. Increase in Muscle Mass
III. Increase in Strength
IV. Increase in Physical Endurance
V. Increase in Recovery from Exercise
VI. Increase in libido
VII. Increase in semen volume
VIII. Increase in sperm motility
IX. Antifatigue through lactic Acid buffering
X. Increased tolerance to workload
XI. heart rate, respiration rate, systolic blood pressures were lowered.
Take note of the top section of that post.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Last edited:
aequitas

aequitas

Awards
So are there any other references to this 1-carboxy in literature? The only article ive seen talked about, is the one mentioned in the 1-carboxy write-up previously posted, which doesnt even show a reference. I have tried powerfull and experienced nothing from it. The only evidence i have seen is anecdotal, with half saying it works and the other it doesnt.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i love PF.

Jumping in to follow this thread.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for the deep restful sleep from Rem and PowerFUll, i also notice my hair and nails grow much faster on them, which is a size of increased GH levels.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for the deep restful sleep from Rem and PowerFUll, i also notice my hair and nails grow much faster on them, which is a size of increased GH levels.
I'm a few days in from the start of my powerfull cycle and the sleep is def the first thing i noticed even from the first day.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im on my second try of powerfull, the first being the purple caps. I now have the orange caps in white bottle and still have yet to see strength or endurance from it. I do feel more sleepy and erections harder and more libido. My main prob with it my first run was slight diarreha, almost a week and already finding the same to be true. Ill keep at it until my next cycle then I will most likely just use for libido in PCT.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Okay let's give this a try, please excuse my scandalous use of wikipedia. Put simply,
Triterpene Saponins Stigmasterol = 'Puresap'
L-Dopa(?) = Velvet Bean extract = '1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)'
The combination essentially equals PowerFULL as it's known.

For a little more info here's a breakdown-
'Puresap'=
TriTerpene-Saponins Stigmasterol
'1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)'=
L-Dopa
Extracted from
Mucana Pruriens (aka Velvet Bean)

Now, am I even in the right ball park? :icon_lol:
Btw, I'm really happy to find this is both a HGH and testosterone supplement (and more). Saves me from having to spend extra cash on supplements when I've got what I want in one bottle.

Last edited:

Work

Awards
Okay let's give this a try, please excuse my scandalous use of wikipedia. Put simply,
Triterpene Saponins Stigmasterol = 'Puresap'
L-Dopa(?) = Velvet Bean extract = '1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)'
The combination essentially equals PowerFULL as it's known.

'Puresap'=
(Tri)Terpene - Terpene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saponins - Saponin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stigmasterol - Stigmasterol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)'=
L-Dopa(?) - Levodopa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Extracted from
Mucana Pruriens (aka Velvet Bean) - Mucuna pruriens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, am I even in the right ball park? :icon_lol:
Btw, I'm really happy to find this is both a HGH and testosterone supplement (and more). Saves me from having to spend extra cash on supplements when I've got what I want in one bottle.

Interesting Ziri.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
'Puresap'=
(Tri)Terpene - Terpene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saponins - Saponin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stigmasterol - Stigmasterol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not sure if you realized it by the way you are listing it, but stigmasterol is a triterpene saponin. The way you've written it is confusing. Stigmasterol is one of the most common plant sterols, whether or not "puresap" is pure stigmasterol, or pure saponins which consists primarily of stigmasterol but has other saponins I don't know. I don't know if there could be a 100% pure stigmasterol extract out there, but it is available in pure form as its used in the manufacture of various hormones.

TSC

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I get what you're saying and that would make more sense. I'll edit.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
In the link I posted, USP says that PureSap is saponins from 3 different species, so I would guess that stigmasterol is probably only part of it.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
In the link I posted, USP says that PureSap is saponins from 3 different species, so I would guess that stigmasterol is probably only part of it.
Plus it actually states on the bottle "100% Saponin".

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice!!
I can't beleive all the threads Ive read about this product in an attempt to just get a general understanding of what the ingreadients offered.
It just makes sense to me to at least know HOW a product is supposed to work, otherwise Im just popping pills!
USP has great products, and their write-up is on par with the "standard"...
I just feel I can get more out of a product knowing about HOW it works, not just what the effects are. :thumbsup:

Now if USP would include a free pill bong when you purchass a PFULL+Cissus RX+Cialabol stack!! :icon_lol:

Pimp C

Awards
i believe the main ingredient in powerfull is 1,4 (25R) Spiro-3,diol. I think it is a 6-keto derivative. the product is good but the absorption seems to be poor. that's why most people are taking between 8 and 10 caps. Hi-Tech has something similar in their Metanabol product.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i believe the main ingredient in powerfull is 1,4 (25R) Spiro-3,diol. I think it is a 6-keto derivative. the product is good but the absorption seems to be poor. that's why most people are taking between 8 and 10 caps. Hi-Tech has something similar in their Metanabol product.
More then likely NOT the same thing,.. but the whole (25) Spiro- thing sounds very simmular to what AX has comming out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i know is powerfull+activate+atd=a wonderfull thing. glad to know i have the new and improved version, thanks for the usefull info.

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
all i know is powerfull+activate+atd=a wonderfull thing. glad to know i have the new and improved version, thanks for the usefull info.
be careful, gaspari will put all that together into a cap and market it as Halodrol 50 Version 2.2!!