On a cut w/ nat bostrs, Lots of options, looking for advice

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
Well I have been through a powerfull/cissusrx stack for one month, then I went to fenotest/anagen while continueing the cissusrx. I was taking burn3d 6 per day along with ready 4 war preworkout and switched that up with my ergo's amps. I over did it with the stims.

I've been gettin really lethargic and even smoking a couple of cigs a day because of boredum and need for stims.

So it's time to get back on the naturals.

So Here are my options

Oh yeah i'm age 23, 5'9 195 20%bf been training seroius for about a year and my diet is pretty damn clean. Mostly low glycemics/ lean protein. Going to up my meals per day around 6 to match with dosing.

So here's the possible supps

Activate $35
Lean Extreme $32
Powerfull/Camphibolic/Cialabol (usplabs superstack $50)
Dicana $43
Rebound Reloaded $30

I'm only looking to run a month this time and keep my stims to a min.

Probably going to the gym 2 times a day 6 days a week lot's of cardio maybe weights 3x a week unless i'm rockin then 5x a week.

Probably take some cissusrx as I have a 3/4 bottle already.

Still have some burn3d and a weeks worth of d4.

Any advice, I'm pretty sure i'm going to do the activate and the usplabs superstack, the dicana and rebound reloaded are up in the air along with the lean extreme.

Any other advice would be great. I'm open to anything, i'm really looking for the strength and the confidence I had before. Have an important interview and I need to match that kinda alpha feeling, any recommendations for that would be greatly appreciate and rewarded with reps.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I respond pretty well to everything I have takin so far, by the end of my fenotest and anagen and cissusrx I would go to the gym and my second session would be insane, I had so much energy and I never felt sore. Same with the stims.

So i'm probably not going to mega dose anything but I would like to cover every basis I can.

thanks in advance,

Kam