Blood pressure problem due to jungle warfare?

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Hi guys. I started taking jungle warfare about a week ago, and I am liking it so far. However, I got my blood pressure tested a few days ago and it was 144/90! That is way too high for me, or anyone. Today it was tested at the doctor's office at about the same level.

All signs would point to jungle warfare, except for a month ago I was prescribed adderall XR for ADD. When I was prescribed that, the doctor had measured my blood pressure as 118/65, which is just about perfect. The doctor said that adderall doesnt generally cause blood pressure increases, but there is a chance.

Should I drop jungle warfare? Has anyone else experienced a rise in blood pressure from this supplement?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys. I started taking jungle warfare about a week ago, and I am liking it so far. However, I got my blood pressure tested a few days ago and it was 144/90! That is way too high for me, or anyone. Today it was tested at the doctor's office at about the same level.

All signs would point to jungle warfare, except for a month ago I was prescribed adderall XR for ADD. When I was prescribed that, the doctor had measured my blood pressure as 118/65, which is just about perfect. The doctor said that adderall doesnt generally cause blood pressure increases, but there is a chance.

Should I drop jungle warfare? Has anyone else experienced a rise in blood pressure from this supplement?
There would be more evidence supporting hypotensive effects from JW than hyper. 1000 to 1 says it's the addy

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Ya man...I'd say its the adderall as well...also, a side note:be prepared to drop mega weight on that stuff (adderall)...be careful.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Ya man...I'd say its the adderall as well...also, a side note:be prepared to drop mega weight on that stuff (adderall)...be careful.
Haha, I actually gained 3 pounds this month since they last saw me at the doctor. It doesnt **** with my appetite as much as they say it does. I dont use it everyday either, only like twice a week. Anyway, they gave me a prescription for concerta so we will see if it helps with the blood pressure issue. I'll make sure to update...

Edit: after some quick google-ing, it seems that huge blood pressure increases happen for some people with this drug. Thankfully it's not the Jungle Warfare.

surfnskate98

Awards
Try taking the jungle warfare for 2 weeks without your adderall and moniter your bp. And if its still high then drop the jungle warefare.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I've been on JW for 4 weeks now, had my BP taken Friday.... 120/70.... I would say it's the adderall. :cool:

papa G

Awards
Haha, I actually gained 3 pounds this month since they last saw me at the doctor. It doesnt **** with my appetite as much as they say it does. I dont use it everyday either, only like twice a week. Anyway, they gave me a prescription for concerta so we will see if it helps with the blood pressure issue. I'll make sure to update...

Edit: after some quick google-ing, it seems that huge blood pressure increases happen for some people with this drug. Thankfully it's not the Jungle Warfare.
Amphetamines will do that!

DoubleD2586

Awards
Man, your ADD medicine is scientifically KNOWN to increase heart rate, which can lead to increases in blood pressure, amongst many other things. I'd say the medicine man.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Man, your ADD medicine is scientifically KNOWN to increase heart rate, which can lead to increases in blood pressure, amongst many other things. I'd say the medicine man.
Well, my doctor is an idiot because they told me that they had "never seen that happen before".

DoubleD2586

Awards
Seriously look your medicine up on the internet, and look specifically for its side effects. You'll see what I mean. Again, I really hope this helps.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Seriously look your medicine up on the internet, and look specifically for its side effects. You'll see what I mean. Again, I really hope this helps.
Here are the side effects.

*Constipation/Cramps
*Diarrhea
*Depression
*Dizziness
*Dry mouth
*Insomnia
*Headache
*High Blood Pressure
*Rapid Heart Beat
*Loss of Appetite
*Restlessness
*Tics
*Weight Loss
*Impotence

DoubleD2586

Awards
Like Jim mentioned, high blood pressure is a side effect. Thanks Jim for the info. Hope this helps man.