Max Muscle franchise

PhyzEd

Awards
Has anyone heard of Max Muscle? It's a supplement store like GNC (argh!). I've been kicking the idea around of opening up my own. Just wanting to know if any of you guys have had any dealings with them. Thanks in advance for any input.

djmarkiss

Awards
Yeah aren't they all over though? I used to go there for my supps until I found out about better deals online.

PhyzEd

Awards
I've never heard of Muscle Max before today. I know the GNC here has been in business for almost 20 years. I would just like to open up a place where guys and gals can get good supps at a cheaper price. I know it would be hard to keep up with online supps but I would just love to take the supp market in my area away from GNC. I buy mostly online too but when I ned something quick and don't want to wait on shipping, I go to GNC. I'm 6'4" and 280 lbs and those dorks still try to give me advice on supps!

mr.fina

Banned
Awards
Max muscle is a great place to shop- where im from- there products are the same price as most big online stores- plus they also have a rewards program that kicks ass- I love MM!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of opening a Max Muscle store here, too.. The MM line isn't too bad, and you can always set up an account thru BOSS or Europa Sports to order other brands.. Just be sure the sales rep hooks you up for discounts so you can sell them at a good price without sacrificing your profit.. ;)

That's something I do on a daily basis..