Supplementy Try Outs?

surfnskate98

Awards
im taking bsn mass stack and almost thru with it and i have to say it sucks. My trainer advised me to take a stack of the new muscletech nano and the xyience nog3 or what ever it is called with the nitric oxide creatine and glutimine. Has any one tried this stack before or tried any of the products. I no every one thinks muscletech is b/s But my trainer said this is a great supp and same with xyience.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
im taking bsn mass stack and almost thru with it and i have to say it sucks. My trainer advised me to take a stack of the new muscletech nano and the xyience nog3 or what ever it is called with the nitric oxide creatine and glutimine. Has any one tried this stack before or tried any of the products. I no every one thinks muscletech is b/s But my trainer said this is a great supp and same with xyience.
As a fellow trainer, I am hesitant to denounce a PT's advice, but he is not instructing you properly. At your age, you need to be focusing on whole foods. If you are looking for a good supplement, then look into a 2 kinds of proteins: whey for PWO and a mix of whey, casein, and/or egg for a meal replacement. It is not as convenient to buy them seperately, but if you buy the components in bulk you save more in long run and can know exactly how much of each protein you are getting. Throw in some oats and PB and you have a complete meal.

I admit that I got caught up in supplements at a young age, but I have learned that unless your diet is good, there is nothing to supplement. Spend a lot of time in the nutrition forum and learn as much as you can.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, diet>sleep>training>supplementation. What's the diet has he got you on? (if any).

Get a decent multi-vit and get your diet in order.

surfnskate98

Awards
I already do what all you reccomeneded. Have planned amount of food i use fitday. I got a good multivatim from gnc. and i use truemass for my protien shake.

daily requirements

250 g protein
300 g carbs
65-95g sugars
3200-4000 cals