Feedback on Nitrix...

surfnskate98

Awards
Ive been taking it for two weeks and havent seen any diffrence in my workouts or my veins. SO far i think its garbage. But Some buddies of mine say you have to be on it for a while to tell a diffrence and also dosent work as well for some people. (Its just my opionion and what ive seen so far its a waste of money).

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think their timed release is REALLY timed release. It took a month to kick in for me. The second month was good, but no better than any other NO product.

Pimp C

Awards
i prefer ngorge. the best pumps of all the no2 products. what are your goals?

bigfucer

Awards
i used it for 3 months and really liked it. Let me tell you that like any other supplement that it wont get u the gains by itself...diet and training must be solid. that being said likes: all day all nite pumps, increased stamina for cardio, makes you look swole. dislikes: too much of a pump cut short some excercises like biceps and hamstrings(once a week), at the time the price for 3 months was high. Overall i enjoyed the experience but given the alternatives out there I would likely not use again unless I found a significant amount of money in my couch

Jdub

Awards
I used the product for 2 months, and i can honestly say, that i did notice a little pump but i got more of a pump in the first week with white blood than that product. There are many better products in my opinion.

Jdub

surfnskate98

Awards
I found out today from my friend that works at bsn. He said if you chew the pills up in your mouth with water and then drink it you body will absorb quicker.

Jdub

Awards
I found out today from my friend that works at bsn. He said if you chew the pills up in your mouth with water and then drink it you body will absorb quicker.
Of course it will, but that shouldnt have any effect on the actual supplement. Its a common fact that powder absorbs quicker when mixed with water than pills do. It is in the blood stream quicker. But the fact is that Nitrix isnt dosed correctly and is rediculous to take 9 nitrix pills a day.

Jdub

surfnskate98

Awards
Also the pills are increadibly hard so its hard for you body to break them down in your stomach in their reccomened amout of time.

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
i have had nitrix for about almost a year now. first as a standalone then stacked with no-explode, which i believe it is better when stacked.
all i can say is my veins pop out like im a freakin monster. no joke pple always think im on something. it gives me amazing pumps during the workout till the point i think my muscle is going to break through my skin. plus it will make ur **** hard as rock 24/7, which will make you want to bang all the time.
i would take no-explode to get the pumps and veins then take nitrix around that to keep those pumps.

tek

Awards
i have had nitrix for about almost a year now. first as a standalone then stacked with no-explode, which i believe it is better when stacked.
all i can say is my veins pop out like im a freakin monster. no joke pple always think im on something. it gives me amazing pumps during the workout till the point i think my muscle is going to break through my skin. plus it will make ur **** hard as rock 24/7, which will make you want to bang all the time.
i would take no-explode to get the pumps and veins then take nitrix around that to keep those pumps.

how long did it take to kick in ?? im going on my 3wk

tek

Awards
Of course it will, but that shouldnt have any effect on the actual supplement. Its a common fact that powder absorbs quicker when mixed with water than pills do. It is in the blood stream quicker. But the fact is that Nitrix isnt dosed correctly and is rediculous to take 9 nitrix pills a day.

Jdub

any benifit in breaking the pills up smaller to absorb better ?? also anything i should stay away from that will effect the nitrix. suchs as types of food,supps,fish oil, tribulus,etc.... ?? thanks

surfnskate98

Awards
Tek if i was you i woudnt waste your money on it. you have to be on it a while to see afects. which I would look into the new product of made by muscle tech called nanox9 ive had samples of it and it kicks in fast and works much better than nitrix. I usally dont like muscle tech but this new product they came out with is very good A++ very satisfied with it.

Jdub

Awards
yeah, i have heard some good things about that new muscle tech product, but i have also heard some bad!

Jdub

Jdub

Awards

Does anyone else think this is suspicous? He just joined and his first post sounds the exact same as a BSN ad?

Kinda weird!

Jdub

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
how long did it take to kick in ?? im going on my 3wk
for real it didnt take me that long at all. prob the first week, but my body responds fast to suppliments.
believe me stack it with no explode. that is the main suppliment then take nitrx to continue ur pumps. kind of like a suppliment to the suppliment

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
Does anyone else think this is suspicous? He just joined and his first post sounds the exact same as a BSN ad?

Kinda weird!

Jdub
im good at advertising ha. bsn should through some money my way. i just had very good progress with those two supps. i dont like cell mass. there.
1st post because i was just searching for some info on taking pp. if anyone wants to give me their 2cents on that shoot me a pm please.

Eunisx

Awards
are there any other supps that compare with or compete with Nitrix? Nice product but a bit expensive.

surfnskate98

Awards
Omg nitrix isnt that good. It is very expensive. I completed a container of 180 caps($40) and i didnt feel a diffrence or see a diffrence. You have to be on them for a while to see a major diffrence with nitrix. I would reccomend ngorge or even nanox9. I have taken both and are much better than nitrix.

tek

Awards
well, today i tried took my nitrix. i broke the pill in half. i must say its hella lot better to take down. aint sooo dam huge.i also can feel it kickin faster. and to me i would think it would absorb in your body quicker and faster. rather than the pill being whole. makes since ??

Pimp C

Awards
if you want it to kick in faster then why not just buy a powder form of NO2.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Me and Nitrix don't mix, that stuff made me have bad headaches and made me dizzy!

tek

Awards
if you want it to kick in faster then why not just buy a powder form of NO2.
well since i have the prod and using it, minus well use it all up

:bb2:

oh btw PitBull. wtf you get your neck trap huge ?? alot of shoulder shrugs ??

surfnskate98

Awards
Pitbull if you arent spacing out the time the dosage doubles over its self and will make you light headed and dizzy. Your supposed to take new dosage every 7hrs.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Pitbull if you arent spacing out the time the dosage doubles over its self and will make you light headed and dizzy. Your supposed to take new dosage every 7hrs.
It's not that, just something in it. I have done pump tech and never had a problem. I tried Nitrix 2 times and the same thing both times. I have a buddy that loves it, and another that had the same problems as me.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Nitrix is garbage.

A quality NO product.... should be incorporated with creatine in relation to ATP.

Just look at the label on Horse Power.... those are the ingredients of a well formulated, effective creatine/NO product.

tek

Awards
is that why the pill is so huge and takes forever to absorb. is were you get your (24hr) pump ?? cause its stays in your stomach forver ??

surfnskate98

Awards
If it stayed in your stomach you arent dissolving the pill which intills to The pill takeing forever to kick in. If you want nitrix to work plan around spending $120-$275 just for the nitrix. The reasons you get pumps is becuase you take 3 large horse pills which is good for pumps up to 7 hours and after every 6-7hours you take another dosage of 3 pills.

tek

Awards
If it stayed in your stomach you arent dissolving the pill which intills to The pill takeing forever to kick in. If you want nitrix to work plan around spending $120-$275 just for the nitrix. The reasons you get pumps is becuase you take 3 large horse pills which is good for pumps up to 7 hours and after every 6-7hours you take another dosage of 3 pills.
makes sense. ive been cutting my pills up. to help breakdown better

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
makes sense. ive been cutting my pills up. to help breakdown better
i used to just take them whole, then i read somewhere on here to just chew them then swallow. i tried that yest and to tell you the truth it worked. i felt the pump a lot faster. i just put the pill in my mouth, took a swig of gatorade, chomped on the pill, then swallowed. try it out.

tek

Awards
i used to just take them whole, then i read somewhere on here to just chew them then swallow. i tried that yest and to tell you the truth it worked. i felt the pump a lot faster. i just put the pill in my mouth, took a swig of gatorade, chomped on the pill, then swallowed. try it out.

ya bro.i tried that today. i got the same kickin as i did when i cut them in half.:bb:

surfnskate98

Awards
also if you have a magic bullet you can turn those pills into powder and mix the powder with water. It will tast bad tho. it will kick in in like 1 to 2 mins.

teamorbit

teamorbit

Awards
I tried Nitrix for 4 weeks and didnt see any results. I like Supercharge by Labrada. :bb:

surfnskate98

Awards
omg if you do this you will go insane on your work outs. 10-20mins before you works out you have to try this. First get two nitrix pills put then in magic blender with about 5 oz of water. drink that. Thier will be residue left in cup so add about 2-3 oz of water and drink it. After that wait about 5 mins and take noxplode. I tryed this today and if felt like i was on steroids or sumthing insane.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard that they don't work at all. for the same type of product try ngorge as someone already mentioned.

rogermoore

Awards
I used it for 2 months last summer. I looked bigger and veiny and had rock hard erections. I didn`t gain any weight/mass though and I felt that Nitrix made my workouts less effective because of the pump. I usually got less reps per set because the pumps were so massive, especially when training biceps and triceps.

I recommen Nitrix if you have a hot date in the near future and want to look hard and vascular and perform well in bed. Otherwise I think it pretty much useless.

tek

Awards
omg if you do this you will go insane on your work outs. 10-20mins before you works out you have to try this. First get two nitrix pills put then in magic blender with about 5 oz of water. drink that. Thier will be residue left in cup so add about 2-3 oz of water and drink it. After that wait about 5 mins and take noxplode. I tryed this today and if felt like i was on steroids or sumthing insane.

i thought about doing that man, but i would imagine the taste would be awfull. also. when taking that 10-15mins before your workout. you didt get hungry ?? also when/has anyone expericence the veiny/pipeline effect ?? i still havet yet seen this.

surfnskate98

Awards
Tek it supposed to make your viens dialate not make them bulg out like your on steroids or sumthing.

tek

Awards
Tek it supposed to make your viens dialate not make them bulg out like your on steroids or sumthing.

yes i understand. but they talk about this hype how you get a 24hr dialate veins around the clock. im guessing thats a false. i remmber hearing awhile back that drinking a soda before a workout or caffien will dialate your veins ??

surfnskate98

Awards
tek are you taking any other supp other than nitrix

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
I tried nitrix and was not please with the results. I really never felt anything either or the two times i did it. Also the idea that you had to take it 30-45 min before eating was a pain with my schedule.

surfnskate98

Awards
You want to take it on a empty stomach either 30-45 before eating or 2 hours after eating. Also you have to take atleast month in half to see results. Im on nanox9 rite now i would highly reccomend it its surpisingly very good. Its much better than nitrix but cost a lil more money but if you have it its worth it.