cialobol vs. SizeOn

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
Fellas, I'm currently using SizeOn, and think it to be one of the better creatine products out there. However, I like to take pills as they are more convenient for me and have been looking at the reviews of cialobol. I'm wondering if any of you have used both and how do you think they compare? SizeOn has many ingredients in it, which I like, but cialobol has some new ones to the market which sound interesting despite it only having a few ingredients. Lets hear it....

ocyeoman

Awards
I'm not familiar with ciabol. However, SizeOn does come in a pill form as well. The stuff rocks in my opinion.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked SizeOn and Cialabol both, but for different reasons. I found that SizeOn gave a better 'pump' as it is classically known and provided better musclular endurance literally from the first workout. Cialabol doesn't come into effect as fast, however I felt a deeper muscle fullness with Cialabol and more strength as opposed to endurance. So:

SizeOn: instant endurance, great pumps, added reps.
Cialabol: deep muscle fullness, added strength.

Fellas, I'm currently using SizeOn, and think it to be one of the better creatine products out there. However, I like to take pills as they are more convenient for me and have been looking at the reviews of cialobol. I'm wondering if any of you have used both and how do you think they compare? SizeOn has many ingredients in it, which I like, but cialobol has some new ones to the market which sound interesting despite it only having a few ingredients. Lets hear it....
The combo is great because of the carbs in Sizeon. Cialabol will super saturate the muscle cell with glycogen and cause fat loss.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome stack. Id like to try both maybe like a bridge so that i can gauge effects of them both solo too. Hmmm....Supp suppliers, new stack for sale? ?