Vertex

NDjets78

Awards
Has anyone heard of a product called Vertex???

I think its a relatively new product because i have been literally looking all over the place for reviews on the product and have found very few.

Its a pre-workout supplement (capsules) and the ingredient list doesnt look too bad.
Serving Size: 8 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 22

Amount Per Serving:

Daily values not established. Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

VERTEX - FORMULA: 5755g
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate -
Creatine Ethyl Ester -
Creatine Monohydrate -
TriCreatine Malate -
L Leucine -
Vanadyl Sulfate -
Citrulline Malate > -

Additional Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, gelatin, water, FDC Blue 1, FDC Red40, FDC Red3, FDC Yellow5.

Just wanted to get responses from ppl who have used this supp or opinions based on the formula.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I have never heard of the product or the hype so here is my unbiased opinion.

The main problem with this product is that the manufacturer is hiding the most important information of all, by listing it as a propietary blend.

Many companies do this in an effort to cut costs by loading the product up with the inexpensive secondary ingredients, and only using minimal, ineffective amounts of the more expensive primary ingredients.

For example.... look how easy it would be for this company to load the sh!t out of the product with monohydrate, leaving only minimal amounts of the key ingredients.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
If ya want a quality creatine/NO product with NO HYPE, look no further than HORSE POWER.

Go ahead.... compare the ingredients to anything else and let me know what ya think.