Age Okay to Start supplements!!! Help

surfnskate98

Awards
Im 17 years old and on most supplements it says reccommend age is to be 18-55. What age do you think it is safe to start taking supplements.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the supplement, generally speaking all you really need is whey protein and a multi-vitamin.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Yea give us an idea what your looking at and then we can say yea or nea.

surfnskate98

Awards
I thinking about something like axis ht or testorone booster. Im pretty sure my testorone isnt high enought as it is.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Your test levels will be through the roof, you do not need nor do you want to be taking any test boosters or estrogen blockers.
What are your current stats? (height/weight/bodyfat %/diet)

surfnskate98

Awards
My height is 5,10 140lbs not sure of bodyfat%. and diet is like 150g protein a day and 275g of good carbs. I also im taking true mass.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Well, can you see abs or do you have a bit of a fat belly?
Your diet sounds good (you might want to try and eat a little more proteins, like 200g) but how much fat do you take in on average?

If you've got a decent workout routine and if you're not a hard gainer (someone who finds it hard to gain weight) then there's no real reason why you shouldn't make good gains without supplementation of test-boosters or creatine.

surfnskate98

Awards
ya my abbs are pretty good i have 6 pack.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Then may I suggest you eat a lot more than you do already then, you should see gains come nicely with enough calories at your age.

surfnskate98

Awards
ya its really hard for me too gain weight. the True mass i take it 2 twice a day and it has
833 cals
sat fat= 27g
trans fat= 0g
cholesterol=160mg
sodium=510mg
potassium=460mg
total carbs=92g
dietery fiber=6g
sugars=36g
protien=50g

surfnskate98

Awards
Then i eat on alot on top of that. wrestling season is starting and most people want to go down in wait but i want to go up and im trying to get 150 weight class. and try and put on alot of muscle

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Drop that shake and instead take this-
200g Oats- ~480
30g Whey- ~120
400ml Skim-milk- ~200
that should equal to at least 800kcal and has more carbs and protein than True Mass, plus it costs less.

surfnskate98

Awards
i know some guys that taken gorallia warfare and got extremely good gains.

surfnskate98

Awards
isnt that a testorone booster. Is it bad to have too much testorone.

Joe's Average

Awards
isnt that a testorone booster. Is it bad to have too much testorone.

I'm not going to rag on ya, but listen:

I wrestled for 8 years (high school and college). Is test bad for you if you have too much? The simple answer is yes. Wrong dosing (especially for a teen) could make you end up with some nice gyno (boobs).

And if you are wrestling, then don't think about getting test! Skill, endurance, and heart will always, and I mean ALWAYS beat strength. And since wrestling is a high intense workout, always make sure you hit the weights, eat enough protein and carbs, and always pound water. You will lose around 20% of your strength per season otherwise.

Start researching around 21, 22.. most will say 25 you can start. 17? Ha, don't even think about it.

JOE

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
"Is test bad for you if you have too much? The simple answer is yes. Wrong dosing (especially for a teen) could make you end up with some nice gyno (boobs)."

Just a quick tip, you won't experience gyno from this product.

It will help to elevate testosterone levels, but only to a certain point. You will not experience shutdown of natty test.

The main thing to remember here is that at 17, natural testosterone levels are raging to begin with. It's the perfect age to dedicate yourself to learning proper nutrition and effective techniques.

A good portion of us old folk here at AM, are using supplements in order to help us achieve natural levels.... that you already have. :thumbsup:

surfnskate98

Awards
Skill, endurance, and heart will always, and I mean ALWAYS beat strength.
Most of the other schools we have matches with are on like growth hormones and other junk so they just over power us.
I am very fast and fexible and have pretty good endurance. but like 1 to 2 mins into it im worn out cuase they overpower me alot.Thats why i was trying to put on as much mucsle on as possible before season starts up. I also have been training every other day.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Most of the other schools we have matches with are on like growth hormones and other junk so they just over power us.
I am very fast and fexible and have pretty good endurance. but like 1 to 2 mins into it im worn out cuase they overpower me alot.Thats why i was trying to put on as much mucsle on as possible before season starts up. I also have been training every other day.
If the wrestling team in question is using GH or anabolic steroids at the ages of 17.... than I would just report them to the authorities. :lol:

Chances are, they are just using some supplements that are accompanied with a lot of hype (wich only makes them think they are the Incredible Hulk).

All in all though, just take advantage of your gift. You're a walking testosterone machine, all ya need to do is just keep coming to this forum and apply the secrets that you learn here. You just have to train hard, properly, and eat as much of the quality foods as you can get down your throat. :food:

Good luck and let us know how things end up.

Joe's Average

Awards

Good, bro. Keep that training going. But remember when you are in season, just make sure you don't neglect the weights. You'll be tired... but at the end of that third period, your 5 points down, and you reverse the guy to his back, you'll be glad you didn't do JUST the average. Losers do the average. Winners work for it.

Good luck. Wrestle as many tough matches are you can! It's the only way to get better.

HL

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
whats everybody think about CEE,BCAAs or ZMA?

skill is the kicker with wrestling. I was quicker and stronger than most at my weight but they knew more than me. when your on bottom the whole time you get tired.