Tight with Ephedrine

csakiges

Awards
I have seen all of the feedback and it seems this is a very good stack. I would also likely throw in some green tea with this. Maybe like Universal Green Tea Capsules. I have taken ephedrine for 10 weeks without side effects except for a few jitters when I first started.

My question would be, I am still thinking of clen. too. I would do a 40/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/40 with the liquid clen. or something very similar to that (since 1 Ml is 125mcg, I may make my biggest serving a full ML). I would also take 300-500 mg of Potassium and 3-5 grams of Taurine a day with them. In terms of fat loss (clen vs. Tight/Ephedrine/Green Tea), which is better? I apologize too if I put this in the wrong forum. It seems from what I have read, that this stack has been working very well. Just wanted to get some feedback on how it would compare to clen.

My diet is in check. I have succesfully cut from about 230 to about 210, I just need an extra boost. I have maintaned my muscle mass while doing so. Looking to shed the last inch of fat on my waist. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tight/Ephedrine/Green tea will probably do more than that dosage of clen but you never know. Some people love clen while others say it doesn't do anything for them. Only way to know it to do both. Do clen for 2 weeks, then the other for 2 weeks. You supposed to cycle clen anyway so just do both. ;)

csakiges

Awards
Thanks Bobo. I think I may just try the clen first for 12 weeks, 2 on, 2 off, so on. All of my friends I talk to love clen. I was figuring it was a personal preference. As for the clen. I may go higher doses that was just a starter to assess my tolerance and then go from their. I don't know if I quit have the money for both, so I may just go with the clen. and see what it does. Who knows, I am going to be placing in order within the next couple of weeks, so who knows which I will do. I am sure I will like both. Thanks for the help Bobo. I will make sure to let you know what I thought of clen. whenever I try it :)

csakiges

Awards
I think after evaluating everything and just going by my budget (I just bought a new car) I don't have the extra spending cash. I think I am just going to go with Vasapro Ephedrine HCL and stack that with a 200mg serving of caffeine with each dose. Probably three times a day before each meal with both. I am definitely going to try clen in the future but i am seeing others with good effects from Ephedrine HCL. Are there any other Eph. HCL products that are better or with this suffice? Also, won't be adding aspirin, I know there are pros and cons but it just seems from my research it is not that much better. Unless someone says otherwise. Let me know if I should have anything else. Just being on a budget and effectivness, I think this will work fine.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I was going to go with Vasopro until I saw the chemical Guaifenesin. I didn't really want that in their since one I had never heard of it and two I didn't think it was necessary. I checked it out and I would prefer it not to be there.  If you are looking for an alternative...

I just purchased 1000 tabs of ephedrine HCL 25mgs @ ephedrineforsale.com for $132 including shipping.

I am also considering stacking it with Tight or with Meltdown z-14.

csakiges

Awards
:D Sharing is caring.

Thanks for the heads up NPursuit. I really appreciate it. I went ahead and ordered the Vasopro. I also got my Green Tea Extract and Caffeine. So I am set and ready to go. I still have a bottle of Lipoderm too, so I think I should be fine for the next couple of months. Are you cutting? If so, let me know how everything is going for you. Take care!!

RippedUp

Awards
I will be trying Prolab's new Lean Matrix caps. with some ephedrine soon.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am cutting so to speak. I just finished a PH cycle so I am leaning into a more strict cut. I will be starting UCP-1 in the next couple of days and starting the tight+ephedrine when I run out of the meltdown. In 3 weeks I will be starting the BDC t1final+1,4 DIOL stack so my body is definitely going for a ride over the next 2 months.

pinoy

Awards
i will also start ucp-1 soon, npursuit - are you going to be stacking anything with it?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pinoy
i will also start ucp-1 soon, npursuit - are you going to be stacking anything with it?

the tight & ephedrine.  I will be in the middle of post cycle as well.

pinoy

Awards
wow you're gonna be taking ucp-1, tight, and ephedrine :eek:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
well they do work through different mechanisms. I've taken 7-keto, NYC and heavy SU before without problems. Just did 6 days of NYC and UCP-1 with no issues. As long as you watch your CNS stims, I think you're OK :)

csakiges

Awards
Yes I am cutting so to speak. I just finished a PH cycle so I am leaning into a more strict cut. I will be starting UCP-1 in the next couple of days and starting the tight+ephedrine when I run out of the meltdown. In 3 weeks I will be starting the BDC t1final+1,4 DIOL stack so my body is definitely going for a ride over the next 2 months.
Yeah, I think once I get done cutting, I am going to give T1 Final and 1,4 Diol stack a try too. I am just going to do 300-400 of the 1,4 diol. I know others go with 600 or more by itself, but I have never done it and from what I read, it can increase appetite. Some recommend only that much for good pumps and vascularity with minimal appetite increase. I may for the first four weeks go with just one bottle of T1 Final and then the second four weeks go with two bottles (depeding on my gains the first four weeks). I have taken One+ with good success and this time want to try a cleaner bulk. I am down to 205, I was 270 last year. I played sports all my life and and I took about 6 months off from anything and my metabolism slowed to a crawl. Now I am almost where I want to be. I went from 270 to 225, then bulked to 245 and put some good mass on. Then I took a two months off because I was having head pains (must not have been breathing properly doing deadlifts, got MRI/MRA and everything came back ok) and dropped to 225. I bulked back to about 238 and now I have been cutting (since about February). I weighed myself this morning and I was 205 before eating and just in my boxers. I have actually increased strength while I have been cutting. I wish I woud have gotten my body fat and lean muscle taken before and after, but I can definitely tell I have dropped body fat, just don't know how much lean muscle mass. But like I said, my strength has increased throughout cutting though...very odd, but it happened. My goal is 230 and 10%. I will probably bulk just by eating the cals. at first and when the gains slow, try my second cycle. So it looks like I won't start that cycle until sometime around August. I think I am about 225 in that picture on the left. Later fellas.:cool:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Well hey if you are keeping or gaining strength while cutting then you are doing it all right. I have increased strength but it was with the help of PHs.

Man your weight changes more than the stock market. It seems like you can go to whatever weight you want rather easily. Good luck to you!

csakiges

Awards
Well hey if you are keeping or gaining strength while cutting then you are doing it all right. I have increased strength but it was with the help of PHs.

Man your weight changes more than the stock market. It seems like you can go to whatever weight you want rather easily. Good luck to you!
Yes, I can usually take it off as quickly as I put it on. I will be able to bump up rather quickly too when I bulk. This is new where I am at now, I have never had this low of bodyfat, so we will see how this goes. Of course those damn alpha receptors (little dose of lipoderm may help after I get down to around 10 :D ), I still have my stomach fat and a little outer chest fat. Could be gyno but won't know until I get down to a lower body fat. I am probably around 12-13%. I used to have hard lumps pre puberty like many do but they went away when I was about 16 or 17. So, we will see. Not too concerned, they never got sore or swelled during a cycle and never do any other time either. Thanks for the kind words NPursuit. Keep me posted on how you are doing, good luck to you too!!!!!:D