Do you also burn muscle when taking Lipo 6, if so is it a lot?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I pulled a muscle 3 weeks ago and kept eatting as if I was bulking. I expected to be back in the gym in about 1-2 weeks max but this damn back muscle is taking a long time to heal. Well I can tell I have gained some fat over the 3 weeks and want to take Lipo 6 for a couple weeks to see if I can lose some fat. I really dont know when I will be back in the gym but maybe taking 2 Lipo 6's a day might help me stop the fat gain or maybe even lose a little fat?

Would like to hear some thoughts on this. I have half a bottle that my friend didnt finish so he gave it to me. I also seen him lose like 8 lbs in 2 weeks which surprised me. So anyone thats taken Lipo 6 how much weight did you lose and how long did it take? Does this stuff really make you lose that much fat or is a lot of it water weight also?

Thanks

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I know theres got to be some people on here that has used Lipo 6

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
It's a bit of a general question. For future reference, people will avoid answering questions of this nature for several reasons. Most commonly because they can be searched.

But since I am a nice guy: any product that has sympathomimetic proporties (or that encourages the release of catecholamines from the adrenal glands) will have some degree of anti-catabolic actions since it will go scavenging for energy substrates. Occasionally, these substrate come from the oxidation of muscle tissue. Control this with a good diet, and management of your stress levels.

Peace.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to reply

I actually did search but didnt find anything really useful. Most of the threads were about which is the best at burning fat, not much at all about also maintaining muscle beside USPlabs cAMPHIBOLIC so I decided to buy it and also use Lipo 6.

Anyone ever try Lipo 6 + cAMPHIBOLIC?

Would also like to hear about if the weight lost from Lipo 6 was a lot or little water weight?

Thanks

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I found the muscle loss to be significant, but it was likely a combination of factors not to be attributed solely to the product itself. I was in a harsh caloric deficit, well below my set point, and on a long-term low carb (with refeeds) diet. It created a catabolic environment, but damn was I lean ;). I learned from my mistakes, but found other products more effective in maintaining lean mass.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
just to make it clear if it wasn't, Lipo 6 will not burn fat for you... this solely relies on your diet, cardio and weight training regime.