- 09-30-2006, 07:26 PM
- 09-30-2006, 07:45 PM
In my experience with ZMA, I took Zmass PM and that stuff knocked me out for the night. But that was the PM version so it had something in there to help you sleep, I'm not sure on your stuff.
- 09-30-2006, 08:15 PM
ZMA on it's own does not have any sedative properties.
09-30-2006, 09:45 PM
09-30-2006, 09:48 PM
New baby here as well... ZMA makes me more groggy when I have to get up for a late feed, but I certainly am not "knocked out".
Similar Forum Threads
- By jdboucher in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-05-2009, 02:16 AM
- By srocco112 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-07-2008, 03:50 PM
- By rabican in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:37 PM
- By Leggo my Ego in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-13-2007, 08:10 PM
- By PennStateMuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2004, 08:44 PM