Non Stim supplement advice

rkieltyk

Awards
im currently using omega's burn3d but i am planning on adding in some more non stims in week 2. i am going to get some sesamin which im still kind of inbetween on (it worked for me for a month and the next time i took it results were minimal). On the boards i see many suggesting cAMP but the ingredients arent impressive considering burn3d has plenty of green tea extract and forskholi(sp??). any suggestions?

edit: by the way goal is fat loss on a maintainence diet

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i did the camp+sesamin +lean xtreme combo with good results, you could try to add lean xtreme

rkieltyk

Awards
i did the camp+sesamin +lean xtreme combo with good results, you could try to add lean xtreme
thanks, i had kind of written it off as just a pct product but it loosk as thought it might have fat loss benefits. its definetly worth a shot.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
im currently using omega's burn3d but i am planning on adding in some more non stims in week 2. i am going to get some sesamin which im still kind of inbetween on (it worked for me for a month and the next time i took it results were minimal). On the boards i see many suggesting cAMP but the ingredients arent impressive considering burn3d has plenty of green tea extract and forskholi(sp??). any suggestions?

edit: by the way goal is fat loss on a maintainence diet
What about some of the localized transdermal fat loss products like LipoDerm that Avant labs makes. Even if does have stims in it its localized and not systemic.

rkieltyk

Awards
What about some of the localized transdermal fat loss products like LipoDerm that Avant labs makes. Even if does have stims in it its localized and not systemic.
its not as though i feel that im having trouble spots such as some people who say they just cant get rid of their love handles. in that sense i feel id be wasting my money with the lipoderm as id have to basically bathe in it. my bf % is definetly not where it should be. though i do eat a very clean diet, the problems i run into are that its hard for me to put on muscle with the calories that i eat, but i binge sometimes (not quite sure of the frequency) on clean foods and it kinda throws me out of whack. so im just tryin to lean out without losing the little muscle that i have before i try to pack on calories to get some size.

^^sorry if the above is incoherent, i just type my thoughts out as i go

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
its not as though i feel that im having trouble spots such as some people who say they just cant get rid of their love handles. in that sense i feel id be wasting my money with the lipoderm as id have to basically bathe in it. my bf % is definetly not where it should be. though i do eat a very clean diet, the problems i run into are that its hard for me to put on muscle with the calories that i eat, but i binge sometimes (not quite sure of the frequency) on clean foods and it kinda throws me out of whack. so im just tryin to lean out without losing the little muscle that i have before i try to pack on calories to get some size.

^^sorry if the above is incoherent, i just type my thoughts out as i go

Naw I understand ya..Hmm well I just got some Raspberry Ketones from Custom Nutrition warehouse. Its thermal looks like cotton candy kinda weird but I take 1/4teaspoon of the stuff I let it disolve on my tougue for 2-3 secs then trow back LOTS of water and you can feel it warm up your throat. When it hits my stomach it gets all warm and radiates out for a lil while.
You can definately feel an imediate warming effect from it. People are noticing decent fat reduction as well from Universal Kits PGHT.

rkieltyk

Awards
haha if yall have any specific suggestions based on my stats i would gladly appreciate them as well :)

18 y/o male
6'
~216 (in the middle of the day)
random lifting stats:
best squat: 285x2 (over the summer, definetly not now)
best deadlift: 350x5
bench:?? not sure i think i can rep 165 about 6 or so times
BB row: 180x6
standing military press: 125x6 after benching, so it is skewed

i would post other stuff but it would basically just show the muscles on my backside (hams, calves, tris, back) are strong while my front side (bis, chest) are pretty damn weak

current schedule:
Sunday: cardio (med or hiit)
Monday: off
Tuesday: workout (all are fullbody)
Wedneday: hiit
Thursday: workout
Friday: med cardio
Saturday: Workout

low intensity cardio for 20 mins after workout + stretching

diet: i used to enter it in fitday, too lazy now cuz i eat the same thing everyday but it came out to be 2500-2700kcal on off days and 3000-3100 on workout days. this is more than likely maintanence for me, as i start to gain weight around ~3700

rkieltyk

Awards
Whats your fat % at? If you dont know that..whats your waist size?
with the ghetto calipers i have its ~18% but who knows as im no pro with the calipers. i dont have a tape measure in my dorm but i believe when i measured it during the summer it was like 38. i fit comfortably in 36 pants though. its weird

btw, body type is definetly endomorph

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
with the ghetto calipers i have its ~18% but who knows as im no pro with the calipers. i dont have a tape measure in my dorm but i believe when i measured it during the summer it was like 38. i fit comfortably in 36 pants though. its weird

Not too bad easy enough to get your % with a little bit of work. Only non stim therms I take daily yearly is the 50% Green Tea extract. Im liking the raspberrry ketones so far so im probably going to stack those together in one cap soon. Just keep eating clean. Try looking up "carb cycling" that helps me out alot. No carbs or very low carbs on non-workout days is what I do.

rkieltyk

Awards
yea, ive been reading some articles including the one by twin peak. well i appreciate all your help, and ill look some more into those RKs .

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
how old are you rkieltyk? are you to sensible to stims?

Sup Rivet

rkieltyk

Awards
18, turn 19 in december. i used to have heart palps and high blood pressure in middle school and the male side of my family has a history of heart problems so i get worrysome about stims. they mainly kill my ability to sleep if i take them anytime in the afternoon (as early as 12pm). i wake up in the middle of the night too much as it is. although i got a sample of stizm and took 1 pill after a meal and it didnt affect me or my sleep much so i really dont know where my tolerance to them is currently. i would just preffer not to have to take them unless they offer THAT much more than non stim products.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
18, turn 19 in december. i used to have heart palps and high blood pressure in middle school and the male side of my family has a history of heart problems so i get worrysome about stims. they mainly kill my ability to sleep if i take them anytime in the afternoon (as early as 12pm). i wake up in the middle of the night too much as it is. although i got a sample of stizm and took 1 pill after a meal and it didnt affect me or my sleep much so i really dont know where my tolerance to them is currently. i would just preffer not to have to take them unless they offer THAT much more than non stim products.
I don’t know about others but most stims for me just help with weight loss through appetite suppression only.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

When you do get a tape measure (they are really cheap at like a dollar store) use this website to help yourself out. Ive used it and it came close to what I got using more complicated equations for fat %.

body fat calculator and biofitness.com creates scientific body fat measurement in real time with optimum results here on time

rkieltyk

Awards
well i decided im going to order some bulk lean xtreme, along with raspberry ketones to add to my alcar and burn3d. i was also looking into chocoamine but the CNW doesnt carry it and theyre the only ones that carry RKs

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
well i decided im going to order some bulk lean xtreme, along with raspberry ketones to add to my alcar and burn3d. i was also looking into chocoamine but the CNW doesnt carry it and theyre the only ones that carry RKs

I thought you wanted to avoid stimulating things? Chocomine is stimulating :) Now the stack you got set up now should have you nice and warm and shedding fat along with the cardio you’re already doing! If you really wanted chocomine alot of the new stim fatloss products have it. Please post you views on Raspberry Ketones once you have received and tried it hehe.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
aakg,arginine,cittruline,alcar mix b4 w.o .

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
HEAT is another option to consider. Good all-purpose fat burner that lacks the stimulation from EC, but potentiates fat loss similarly.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
HEAT is another option to consider. Good all-purpose fat burner that lacks the stimulation from EC, but potentiates fat loss similarly.
I always wanted to try Heat out but since last year yohimbine has been a no-no in Canada. Problem for me with yohimbine is that I find it overly stimulating for a short period (like 30mins) then I crash hard.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I always wanted to try Heat out but since last year yohimbine has been a no-no in Canada. Problem for me with yohimbine is that I find it overly stimulating for a short period (like 30mins) then I crash hard.

I've yet to have any issues with Avant products crossing the border into Canada, have you tried without success to order, or have you just been hesitant?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Just hesitant :)
I can offer you only the security of my experience. The customers issues are always so unpredicable, but I'm 4/4 with packages containing HEAT. I also got AMP and Lipoderm over, which pleased me ;).