How Should I Dose This

L

l DaChOsEnOnE l

Awards
Im am going to be stacking Cratine monohydrate, Dextrose, Xtend,powerFULL,Fishoil,and Flaxoil. My question is how much and what times of the day should I take each thing

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Might I suggest you read the instructions on each product?..

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And in case what Ziricote said is not enough I would like to suggest you to do some search on this board.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Im am going to be stacking Cratine monohydrate, Dextrose, Xtend,powerFULL,Fishoil,and Flaxoil. My question is how much and what times of the day should I take each thing

Well the Creatine Mono and Dextrose you want to take after a workout,the Xtend is a BCAA supp,so before and during a workout is when that's usually consumed,you can also take some after a workout to speed up recovery if you want.

The Flax and The Fish take with your meals and before bed if you want,if you take a some kind of protein supp before bed,taking Flax/Fish oil will slow it's absorbtion down slighty(which is a good thing when sleeping).

The PowerFULL I'm not to familar with,I know it's a test booster,so you should just follow what it says on the bottle.

K

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
thats alot of money. buy cee in bulk dose that twice a day, take 8 pills of the powerfull for the first weak and go up to 10 after the first week and instead of xtend get purple wrath- more and different kinds of ingredients.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
thats alot of money. buy cee in bulk dose that twice a day, take 8 pills of the powerfull for the first weak and go up to 10 after the first week and instead of xtend get purple wrath- more and different kinds of ingredients.
I'm not understanding the thinking behind suggesting 8 caps/day of PowerFULL for the first week and then 10 caps/day the following weeks.
Use PowerFULL at 6 caps for OFF days and 8 caps for ON days. Don't bother dosing over 10 caps/day of it if you do decide to take more.