How Should I Dose This

1. Registered User
    Answers

How Should I Dose This

Im am going to be stacking Cratine monohydrate, Dextrose, Xtend,powerFULL,Fishoil,and Flaxoil. My question is how much and what times of the day should I take each thing

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Might I suggest you read the instructions on each product?..
  3. Registered User
    Answers

And in case what Ziricote said is not enough I would like to suggest you to do some search on this board.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by l DaChOsEnOnE l
    Im am going to be stacking Cratine monohydrate, Dextrose, Xtend,powerFULL,Fishoil,and Flaxoil. My question is how much and what times of the day should I take each thing

Well the Creatine Mono and Dextrose you want to take after a workout,the Xtend is a BCAA supp,so before and during a workout is when that's usually consumed,you can also take some after a workout to speed up recovery if you want.

The Flax and The Fish take with your meals and before bed if you want,if you take a some kind of protein supp before bed,taking Flax/Fish oil will slow it's absorbtion down slighty(which is a good thing when sleeping).

The PowerFULL I'm not to familar with,I know it's a test booster,so you should just follow what it says on the bottle.
  5. Banned
    Answers

Thumbs up

thats alot of money. buy cee in bulk dose that twice a day, take 8 pills of the powerfull for the first weak and go up to 10 after the first week and instead of xtend get purple wrath- more and different kinds of ingredients.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khan-unit
    thats alot of money. buy cee in bulk dose that twice a day, take 8 pills of the powerfull for the first weak and go up to 10 after the first week and instead of xtend get purple wrath- more and different kinds of ingredients.
    I'm not understanding the thinking behind suggesting 8 caps/day of PowerFULL for the first week and then 10 caps/day the following weeks.
    Use PowerFULL at 6 caps for OFF days and 8 caps for ON days. Don't bother dosing over 10 caps/day of it if you do decide to take more.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how should I cycle this ?
    By nighty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 08:14 PM
  2. how should i stack this?
    By logan20007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 11:33 PM
  3. Almost time to MONSTER up how should i do this log
    By mixedup in forum Supplement Logs