Swole V3 dosing.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Since the sale at nutraplanet Im sure alot of you guys picked up Swole V3(It was gone pretty fast). Well I had a tub before that sale and I have been taking it for about 2 weeks maybe. I was just wondering if I should be taking two scoops instead of one. I take it with the meal before i workout. Im not too experienced with the ingredients so I was wondering if the dose wasnt enough and I should take double. Also should i take post workout as well. Here are the ingredients:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 level scoop (~ 13.9 g)
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
2CM Enhanced Di-creatine-L- Malate 5g **
Betapure Betaine Anhydrous 2g **
CR100 Creatine Anhydrous 2g **
Taurine 2g **
Enduriac Glucuronolactone 1g **
Glycovol Glycocyamine 500mg **
Guanipro Guanidinopropionic Acid 500mg **

P.s. I have a tip for those who have the sweet tart punch flavor. I tried with Syntrax Nectar Twisted cherry and not bad but I just picked up some fruit punch at the store and mixed with 1.5 scoops Swole, It is actually good!

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Man I have been going with one scoop since I bought it and it is deffinately doing me right. I havent even tried 2 scoops. If I want to intensify my work out i take about one and a quarter of a scoop and it gives me an extra boost. I like to take it before my work outs but on off days I take it right when I wake up. Within 30 mins of taking it I look pretty pumped even if I havent been hitting the weights. YOu may get kinda gassy from it though :fart: