Is this just acne?

Balla

Awards
I know this sounds silly, and I've searched but cannot find an answer for my particular situation. I have always had good skin and rarely have acne, but lately I have been getting some spots. The thing is I'm not breaking out, it's just one spot hear or there usually on my shoulders or upper back, and never on my face. However they are typically bigger than normal. The reason I ask is because I was in a health shop the other day and this guy started talking about to many free radicals in the body could cause acne like cysts, I didn't really pay attention to him cause he was annoying the hell out of me, but if anyone has any insite I would appreciate it.
I'm 27, taking horsepower, sizeon, scorch remix, and cAMP. Have been of cycle, and PCT for more than three months.
Thanks Balla

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Ever thought it could be from sweating when working out? Cause I get those really tiny ones that arnt really acne but are, you know what I mean.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Have been of cycle, and post cycle therapy for more than three months.
Thanks Balla
You mean you've been ON PCT for 3 months?

Anyways, post cycle when you are running the PCT is usually when you experience the worst acne...if any.

Balla

Awards
No, I have been done with post cycle therapy for three months.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jbtwentytwo Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
TravD77 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11