Activate Dosing and Feedback

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to use Activate soon, i wanna add it in to my PowerFull+Cialabol stack and i'd like to hear some feedback on it. Every where i've looked people are talkin about how good the stuff is. What was the best stack you've ever done that included Activate? Also what's the best dosing? I'm currently doing 14 caps Cialabol and 12 PowerFull. I'd be getting 4 bottles of Activate so keep that inmind.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Xfactor + Rebound Reloaded + Activate for bulking

Dicana + Activate + 3caps GXR daily for incredible muscle maintenance while cutting.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Is Dicana really THAT good? I'm currently using:

12 caps PowerFull
14 Caps Cialabol
4 Rem

So Activate would be a good addition as would Dicana because i'm getting a testosterone boost from the powerfull and Cialabol is my partitioning agent and rem helps me sleep like a baby. Also i know i'm using super high doses, the ONLY reason i am is because i got boatloads of USP stuff when they had their insane sales that and i'm a big boy. So roughly how many caps of Activate would you suggest? And what is the max dose?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like activiate at double dose/lean extreme 4 ed/rebound 3 ed.

Is Dicana really THAT good? I'm currently using:

12 caps PowerFull
14 Caps Cialabol
4 Rem

So Activate would be a good addition as would Dicana because i'm getting a testosterone boost from the powerfull and Cialabol is my partitioning agent and rem helps me sleep like a baby. Also i know i'm using super high doses, the ONLY reason i am is because i got boatloads of USP stuff when they had their insane sales that and i'm a big boy. So roughly how many caps of Activate would you suggest? And what is the max dose?
CHAPS take 2 activate 3 times a day before eating with your current stack. They most of not read your post.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
CHAPS, I dont know that Activate will be worth the cost to add to your stack.

A lot of people on these forums (myself included) believe that Powerfull and activate are pretty similar. They have similar results but Powerfull seems to be more cost effective. I would be interested to see if you note any added benefit though.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CHAPS, I dont know that Activate will be worth the cost to add to your stack.

A lot of people on these forums (myself included) believe that Powerfull and activate are pretty similar. They have similar results but Powerfull seems to be more cost effective. I would be interested to see if you note any added benefit though.
I personally don't think their mechanistics are similar, but definitely see them as addative.