Countdown to Peanut Butter!

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I've been told that we are about 10 days away from PEanut Butter being added to our flavor lineup!

I can't wait!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro. I've used your protein before and was pleased with it.

However, and this is just a suggestion, have you ever thought of making a WPI ion exchange powder?

This is what I currently use and prefer it over concentrate, but I currently get it from, well, i won't post it cuz i'm not sure the rules on that. Needless to say they've just recently raised there prices a bit, and I thought maybe i could kill two birds with one stone, get a better deal from one of the board sponsors, save money, and at the same time help you guys out to support this board. But neither of the big protein company board supporters have ion exchange :(

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro. I've used your protein before and was pleased with it.

However, and this is just a suggestion, have you ever thought of making a WPI ion exchange powder?

This is what I currently use and prefer it over concentrate, but I currently get it from, well, i won't post it cuz i'm not sure the rules on that. Needless to say they've just recently raised there prices a bit, and I thought maybe i could kill two birds with one stone, get a better deal from one of the board sponsors, save money, and at the same time help you guys out to support this board. But neither of the big protein company board supporters have ion exchange :(

I have forwarded your suggestion. I'll let you know if anything comes of it.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Wow, well thank you. I didn't think it would even get that far. I appreciate it bro.

blazinred

Awards
You get my email yet matt? Its bein acouple of days, you usually get back really quick when its about a sale, but now its hard to get a hold of you.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
You get my email yet matt? Its bein acouple of days, you usually get back really quick when its about a sale, but now its hard to get a hold of you.

My e-mail has been down for a few days. Still having problems. I apologize as I am just as, if not more frustrated than you. What was your e-mail address so I can go back and find it! Better yet just post your question here because as of right now my e-mail problem is still being worked on and I can't reply that way for the time being.

blazinred

Awards
My e-mail has been down for a few days. Still having problems. I apologize as I am just as, if not more frustrated than you. What was your e-mail address so I can go back and find it! Better yet just post your question here because as of right now my e-mail problem is still being worked on and I can't reply that way for the time being.
No problem, just email me when you get back up and running, look by my name for my email.