intoducing myself

loony41

Awards
Hi i have been reading the forums for many months now and have decided this will be a good place to ask questions so here i am. Myself used to be the little fat kid went from 243 at 16 to a half decent 175 at 21. Workout 3-5 times a week including cardio. Diet pretty well maintained and healthy. I will have a few few questions in the days to come hope ill get the right answers.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
welcome and shoot. Or to answer all your questions yes steriods will fix all your problems and create some more. ahahaha

Just kidding, sounds like you have a lot of things inline, what's ur height so we can have an idea on you bf.

loony41

Awards
Lol i agree with roids creating a number of problems but i can create my own without lol. My stats as of last week are.

Height 5'11"
Weight 176lbs
B/f unknown i checked 8 monthts ago before starting a cutting diet and i was at 11.3
neck 15 3/4"
shoulders 43 1/2"
biceps 15" ,15 1/4"
fore arms 12 1/4" ,12 3/4"
chest 40 1/4"
waist 32"
quads 22" ,22 1/4"

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome, i'm about to take my dog to the car wash so i'll come back later for a better welcome to am.com.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
:twisted: :welcome: :twisted: :welcome: :twisted:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
welcome and make sure you have read or searched before asking because these guys will jump on you if its a question thats been asked 10 times today already.