SAN Attitude - AnabolicMinds.com

SAN Attitude

1. New Member

SAN Attitude

I'm planning on adding Attitude to my Poweerfull/cissus stack. About the ingredients:

3,17-dioxoetioallocholan-1,4,6-triene, 60 mg
    6,17-dioxo-etiocholene-3-ol, Urtica Dioica

I know that the first one is the same as RXT, I also know that the 60 mg is the total blend but isn't the ingredients always written in order of decreased amount?? In that case 1 cap would be higher dosed then RXT and 2 cap would be a sufficient dose? Any thoughts??

After this I will do the NHA-stack with RR+ Act
    Any thoughts on how much time of i should take between stacks?? Is it a bad idea to go from one anti-e to another??

Thanks guy's!!(and girls)

Oscar

Oscar

2. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dr ozz
    I'm planning on adding Attitude to my Poweerfull/cissus stack. About the ingredients:

3,17-dioxoetioallocholan-1,4,6-triene, 60 mg
    6,17-dioxo-etiocholene-3-ol, Urtica Dioica

I know that the first one is the same as RXT, I also know that the 60 mg is the total blend but isn't the ingredients always written in order of decreased amount?? In that case 1 cap would be higher dosed then RXT and 2 cap would be a sufficient dose? Any thoughts??

After this I will do the NHA-stack with RR+ Act
    Any thoughts on how much time of i should take between stacks?? Is it a bad idea to go from one anti-e to another??

Thanks guy's!!(and girls)

Oscar

Oscar
    I have spoken to a couple of SAN reps/executives, reguarding the issue of how many milligrams of the main ingredient (dioxo-1,4,6) are actually in the blend, but as expected.... to no avail. This lead me to the conclusion that the company was hidding the truth....

There's a real good chance that they used an insufficient amount in order to cut costs, while increasing the amount of the cheaper, secondary ingredient, but there's no way to know for sure, so I would just go with RXT.

To answer your other question, though it varies from person to person, I usally seperate any cycle (with an AI or not) by about 3 weeks. This provides sufficient time for my normal levels to be restored. It really doesn't matter if you go from one AI to another, provided you leave enough space between cycles.

Similar Forum Threads

1. San Attitude And Pct
    By powerlinelift in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 03:24 PM
  2. Any experience with san's attitude?
    By friction515 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 07:36 PM
  3. San attitude
    By Lithuanian Bear in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 11:38 AM
  4. SAN Attitude = Rebound XT replacement?
    By NO HYPE in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 09:43 AM