1st stack? jw/cissus

1. 1st stack? jw/cissus

Hello all
    I'll be starting my first round of suppplements by using cissus and jungle warfare. I just wanted to ask a few ?'s first.
    Has anyone whos used jw had any sort of aggression issues, should I expect mood swings? If so how did you solve them?

I sit OK to take your last dose right before bed?
    For those who have upped the dose to 4 a day at what week did you do so and when did you go back to 3?
    If you can only use jw for 8-12 weeks what has anyone used after or in between jw cycles? I know theres no pct but any reccomendations.

Thanks in advance

2. It is ok to have the last dose before bed. For a "bridge" between JW cycles, you can use Anagen or an NHA stack.
    •   

3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by choke5050
    Hello all
    I'll be starting my first round of suppplements by using cissus and jungle warfare. I just wanted to ask a few ?'s first.
    Has anyone whos used jw had any sort of aggression issues, should I expect mood swings? If so how did you solve them?

I sit OK to take your last dose right before bed?
    For those who have upped the dose to 4 a day at what week did you do so and when did you go back to 3?
    If you can only use jw for 8-12 weeks what has anyone used after or in between jw cycles? I know theres no post cycle therapy but any reccomendations.

Thanks in advance
    Cortisol is highest during the later hours of sleep so I take 2 cissus before bed!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:04 AM
  2. How to stack? JW, BAM, new PF
    By machwon04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 06:13 PM
  3. Mullet's USP/SNS Stack Powerfull/Cissus/C2/AE2
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 05:26 PM
  4. NHA stack + maybe Cissus RX ???