What's your favourite protein Blend?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So far mine is Isobolic by Nutrabolics, all of the flavours taste good and mix well and it's got micellar casein as well as some fat from flax and CLA. Oh and if you make up a custom mix be sure to post that up as well. Comment on taste and mixability as well please.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
that is only because you haven't received your order from us yet :)

CROWLER

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
lol Your right i look forward to it brother, yummy mango whey. Any plans to make a blend on the horizon? And i have to say congrats, your company is doing very well for it's self, your putting out good products and looking after all your customers, hat's off to you :dance: .

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I gotta give it to Beverly International Muscle Provider, or and/or Ultra Size. Both flavors of both blends are awesome in water or milk, they blend easily, and they are one of few I have had that do not leave a bad aftertaste. Pricey, yes.

Ultra Size can be made into yummy "cakes", they are no Crowler cookie, but they sho' is good!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
At first i liked Syntrax's Matrix 5.0 but now i can't take it anymore the flavours just taste nasty to me now, both the chocolate and the vanilla. The other thing to keep inmind is, is the protein going to taste good when your using 2-3 scoops at a time, if their is too much sweetener it can taste NASTY like Syntax's Nectar, YUCK! Anymore then 1 scoop and it's gross.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:stick:
At first i liked Syntrax's Matrix 5.0 but now i can't take it anymore the flavours just taste nasty to me now, both the chocolate and the vanilla. The other thing to keep inmind is, is the protein going to taste good when your using 2-3 scoops at a time, if their is too much sweetener it can taste NASTY like Syntax's Nectar, YUCK! Anymore then 1 scoop and it's gross.
Not the nectar cappacino..... thats good in my book but i still alot to go so we'll see if i get sick of it. I hate how the syntrax nectars foam up. So far the flavor that i dont get sick of is rockyroad.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
The new On flavors are pretty damn good and definetly an upgrade on the old flavors. Dymatize and Cytosport complete whey both come in a variety of different flavors and are solid products.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme Formulation's Ultra Peptide

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I completly forgot about XF its damn tasty.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Big Matt what flavour would you suggest? I'd be looking at Micellar Casein or Milk protein isolate if i was to buy from you.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I love the Raspberry Yogurt Isobolic, it is perhaps my favorite blend when it comes to taste. I like my 75% Complete Milk Dairy Isolate/ 25% Egg white mix with BSL Watermelon from true protein too, they have .ca site right? The straight milk protein isolate from them is very thick for some reason. Isobolic is so unbelievably thin, it needs half the water MPI does.

Infusion is another favorite of mine, it does contain WPC but is otherwise perfect. It is a MRP though.

How do you like Isobolic vanilla? I am a vanilla guy and although everyone loves Chocolate Ultra Peptide, I hate it.
The best vanilla I have had is Mass Meal, followed by Ultra Size and Syntha-6.

ISS Micellar Matrix is another good one, the banana tastes very good but the xanthan gum bothers my stomach and I had to dump half a jug.

So that's it: Isobolic, Infusion, CMDI/ EW with BSL

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Big Matt what flavour would you suggest? I'd be looking at Micellar Casein or Milk protein isolate if i was to buy from you.

You can't go wrong with Chocolate - did get positive feedback on the orange recently but not available in Micellar yet.

Milk Protein Isolate

Flavors

Chocolate
ChocolateMint
Orange
Unflavored

Micellar Casein

Flavors

Chocolate
Vanilla
Unflavored

Far more choices with the Whey Protein Blend:

Flavors

Banana
Chocolate
ChocolateMint
ChocolateOrange
Pineapple
Orange
Strawberry
Vanilla

I like the Strawberry myself, but I'm a creature of habit and havn't tried the other flavors much.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Infusion is another favorite of mine, it does contain WPC but is otherwise perfect. It is a MRP though.
another vote for SAN infusion. vanilla caramel is as good as it gets for taste and i love the nutrient profile. fats come from flax and CLA i believe with 10g or so of carbs from whole grains, mostly fiber. its expensive but well worth it.

VPX's zero impact MRP looks real promising. i loved the micellean graham cracker and the formulas are almost identical. possibly the best profile for an MRP available IMO

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Try out the ZeroImpact bars, mmmmmm good stuff, high fat and carb content though so i'd avoid when dieting.

And ya i agree i'm using the Rasberry Yogurt Isobolic right now, great stuff.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
VPX's zero impact MRP looks real promising. i loved the micellean graham cracker and the formulas are almost identical. possibly the best profile for an MRP available IMO
The profile is great but I don't like the addition of cheap vit/ mineral mix [and iron!!!]. I like how Infusion doesn't have those but has probiotics instead. Never had the micellean though, I don't know about taste.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I prefer isolates. Don't really have a favorite brand. Just try to match up flavors with things I'm mixing. Some companies offer flavors others don't.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well as long as we are listing flavors we offer the following NINETEEN FLAVORS in blend AND Isolate

Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter/Chocolate

The Elvis Peanut Butter/Banana

Mocha Mud Slide

Chocolate Banana Split

Mint Chocolate Chip

MangoMadness

Radical Raspberry

Strawberry/Banana

Very Vanilla

Barbaric Banana

Stupendous Strawberry

Coffee

Plain Jane

Cookies N' Cream

Chocolate

Apple

Punch

Lemon

:dance: :dance: :djparty: :djparty: :dance: :dance: :djparty: :djparty:

CROWLER

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
next time i buy protien i'll try your unflavored stuff, Big Matt.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One need only check the reviews on Sustain to know. :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This one's easy!

1.) Nectar (Iced Tea)
2.) Muscle Milk (mocha joe)
3.) AnabolicInnovation's whey blend
4.) Myoplex

I don't buy these exclusively, as I'm always trying new things but these have been my favorites so far.

size

Awards
  • Established
Beverly Int. Ultimate Muscle Protein.

Ingredients: Beverly Muscle Amino Protein Blend (milk protein isolate, calcium caseinate, whey protein concentrate, egg white, L-arginine, L-glutamine, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-valine)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I like the Chocolate & Peanut Butter from AI. As far as bars, I like Zero Impact but the reviews on Sustain make me think I'll change my mind, just get the Sustain bars ASAP at NP pretty please :D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I love how every company is pimping their stuff on this thread it's funny, lol

Crowler if you come out with a blend of proteins i'll try it out. I stick with Isolates for whey though.

Uhockey I intend to try out some Sustain sounds really good.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm talkin about Size. Another person who recognizes some quality protein when they taste it!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Beverly Int. Ultimate Muscle Protein.

Ingredients: Beverly Muscle Amino Protein Blend (milk protein isolate, calcium caseinate, whey protein concentrate, egg white, L-arginine, L-glutamine, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-valine)
I forgot that I actually had it in Cookies and Cream, too thick for my taste. But then again anything with mpi and egg from Beverly is top of the line for a blend.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I love how every company is pimping their stuff on this thread it's funny, lol

Crowler if you come out with a blend of proteins i'll try it out. I stick with Isolates for whey though.

Uhockey I intend to try out some Sustain sounds really good.

PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY!!!

Where my ho's at?

"Pimpin' Ain't Easy (Godfather Theme)"

[Ice-T]
Godfather's in the house..
Grab yo' *****es

Pimpin ain't pimpin ain't easy man.....

Take a look at me, everything I own's iced out
Pimp baby, you can see my wrists with the lights out
This is how I do it, mad *****es and clothes
Godfather baby, only play to my rogues
Step back, hater make a little room for my hoes
Gators on my feet, take a look at my toes
Money is the reason all the real players know that
Godfather lays punks to rest
He got no chance up against the best
I rocks in the East and I rolls in the West
If you don't dig the pimpin I could really care less
cause it's, pimp or die, pimp or die baby

Pimpin ain't pimpin ain't easy man
Pimpin ain't pimpin ain't easy..

G-O-D, F-A-T-H-E-R
Hoes start runnin when they see my car
Even though I'ma pro wrestling star
they know I, don't play and I gotta get paid
Everything I wear baby's tailor made
I come into your town and go off like a grenade
And anyone who steps on the mat they get laid
Let me pimp or let me die that's the game I chose
Condos, speedboats, and beautiful hoes
Cartier wristwear, furs and gold
And mad cash baby too much to fold
cause it's, pimp or die, pimp or die baby

:bow28:

Phosphate bond

Awards
I like blends with micellar casein/milk protein isolate. Xtreme formulations Ultra peptide and DS Sustain taste good.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I like chicken and steak.... :rofl:

No I like either AI's chocolate/peanut butter or ATW's chocolate, muscle milk is always good for taste, choc, orange cream, pretty much all of them.

drumirvin

Awards
I am with Lanbane on this one...Beverly makes an excellent product...I just hate the prices though. Beverly Ultra makes an awsome "goop" for contest day as well.