NHA stack lethargy?

Darkhighlander

Awards
What would cause lethargy with the nha stack ? Did i start it wrong ?I was taking 3 rr and 4 activate.I had to stop after a few days was just to much .

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I think it's RR's doing...put the dose of RR to 2 per day, see if the lethargy reduces.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I agree too much RR. It seems really strong. Probably very low estrogen. It takes 3 to 4 days for LH system to react to small reductions in estrogen. Probably a couple of weeks to get to full testosterone output from 3 RR. During that time your estrogen is going to be very low. Try 1 RR for 4 days and then add a second one. Try just 2, that seems to be current consenses.

You shouldn't get lethargy. I get energy, but I taper in the estrogen suppressors. I'm very protective of my estrogen levels. I'm curently doing 2 RXT and 1 RR with 6 to 8 ActivaTE.

You might be able to add a third RR after a couple of weeks.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Note:

On another thread from DS they said to take the RR at night which would be best as it produces lethargy and you get some good effects from it. However. If you take it like I do you take one in the morning with a stim. Then take one at night. Good for sleep.

Love sleeping.

The lethargy's not that bad if taken 2 a day. I throw down 4 activate a day.