PCT and Nolva for M1T/4AD Cycle

Jaredm82

Awards
I have done much research and got my hands on some m1t and 4ad. I have some novedex xt by gaspari nutrition. Is this sufficient to get my testosterone back to normal and protect me from gyno? Or do I need some real Nolvadex and Clomid?

animalXXX

Awards
bro i don't know what kind of research you've done, but you NEED at least NOLVA although i'd get Clomid too. Also i hope you're gona run some cycle cupport supps. I'm going to guess this is your first cycle, why in the hell do you want to do M1T? It's one of the harshest orals you can get. I've done it before and i can say i've felt like sh*t all thoughout the cycle. Superdrol would be a much better choice with comparable gains. I'd say keep researching bro.

Jaredm82

Awards
I didn't start this thread so I could debate what I wanted to take. All I need to know is if gaspari nutrition novedex xt is good enough to take for pct and estrogen block. This is not my cycle real or ph. 4ad lower the sides of m1t. As far as other things, yes, i have a ton of milk thistle along with some perfect cylce, zma, bcaa's blah blah.

Jaredm82

Awards
ok thanks, can you also tell me how long after exp date nolva or clomid is good for? I had some a while ago but gave it to a buddy of mine who didnt use it. I had it for a while so Im guessing the exp date is passed? I wont know till later today when the exp date was.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends on how he stored it. It needs to be in cool dark dry place for it to last. Definately use nolva.

I'll just let you in on a little of my M1T experiences. It killed my appetite and I was very agro. I was dumb and uneducated and a bottle was $9.99 so i did it and I thought that 6oxo would be good enough for PCT(6oxo is an AI just like gaspari novedex xt) and boy was i wrong. I think i didnt even noticed that much but my natural test levels never really got back to normal for months on months. Nolva or Toremifene is a must for PCT!

animalXXX

Awards
depends on how he stored it. It needs to be in cool dark dry place for it to last. Definately use nolva.

I'll just let you in on a little of my M1T experiences. It killed my appetite and I was very agro. I was dumb and uneducated and a bottle was $9.99 so i did it and I thought that 6oxo would be good enough for post cycle therapy(6oxo is an AI just like gaspari novedex xt) and boy was i wrong. I think i didnt even noticed that much but my natural test levels never really got back to normal for months on months. Nolva or Toremifene is a must for PCT!
i agree. even if it's expired it doesn't go bad, it just gets less effective so you might have to take more. As far as M1T expereinces, i've had the same ones as Pistonpump. Lost nearly all my gains with 6oxo only(i wasn't even taking it at the full dosage) And i had problems getting a boner for months. While on cycle i had horible BP. Whatever man, do what you wanna do, but make sure you really have M1T under control. It's a beast bro, hard as hell to keep under control but if you can you'll get some decent gains out of it.

Jaredm82

Awards
Awesome, well Im set then because Ill be picking up my nolva later tonight. Thanks for the help

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Actually M1T holds your NATTY testosterone to 0 zero for around 12 days after you take it. It doesn't matter what you try to use to bring it back, it will not work. What is really needed is a bridge for those 12 days. 4AD will work, though there are better things. No Methyls please, though 1 person did do MOHN successfully.
Testosterone or 4AD or HCG,
Plus X-MASS, 1-AD. 1-T??

What you really want something other than M1T.

Even with a 12 day bridge you want the best post cycle therapy you can get(TOR, RR, DHEA,IGF?). A post cycle therapy like you are coming off 12 week cycle. Your balls will not be that shunken, but your Natty testosterone will be 0. Your Natty Estrogen will be 0.

Jaredm82

Awards
Ok, so what your saying is that I should continue to run my 4ad for 12 days or so after I am done with m1t? Ive heard of it the other way around but what your saying makes sence...

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so what your saying is that I should continue to run my 4ad for 12 days or so after I am done with m1t? Ive heard of it the other way around but what your saying makes sence...
yes, then start PCT.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it shuts you down hardcore. with all that being known and said about M1T sides and what not, I will probably cycle it one more time because I know my diet and training are on point not like when i did 2 previous cycles with M1T. I didnt even go to the gym often so im curious to what i can gain with it at 100% effort

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhhh man dump the M1t i'm tellin ya your gunna feel like poop on that stuff.