Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently you do need supps to focus

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT, Biotests Powerdrive, Scivation's Neurostim they are all good.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Damn.... and here I was thinking that Fucos might be some new addition to the bodybuilding market. :frustrate

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sulbutamine Bulk.

Biotest's Spike

Piracetam.

AMP/Heat

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Sulbutamine is a really interesting product. It seems to selectively work on the language centers of the brain increasing one's ability to express what one is thinking. I've actually had great success combining one Biotest Spike Tablet (sulbutamine at half normal dose) with a regular dose of Focus XT.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Does your body adjust to the intake of something like Sulbutiamine, and it loses its effectiveness? Or can one constantly be taking it without having to cycle off?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Does your body adjust to the intake of something like Sulbutiamine, and it loses its effectiveness? Or can one constantly be taking it without having to cycle off?
I've never used it enough to judge but my guess would be that like any stimulant, you'd build up a tolerance. It's a very interesting product and from the feedback I've read, about 10% of people react badly (severe headaches) but I react very well to it.

I get paid to talk for a living. I've very conscious of how articulate and persuasive my arguments are so it may be that the extra edge this product provides has increased utility for someone like me over the average person but I'd say give it a try. You can get a 2 pill sampler pack of the Biotest brand called SPIKE at the big chain stores for $2. Sample it and if it works for you, consider investing in a larger purchase from one of the board sponsors here.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do my best to say the opposite of what i'm thinking. the last thing I need is a truth serum. :)

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Hmm A supplement to help focus? I hear that swifkikindaess stuff really works. lol I'm just kidding. I couldn't resist.