Better for hair loss: activaTe or Jungle warfare?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which product would be LEAST likely to cause hair loss? Or which would have the greatest hair loss > strength/mass gain ratio?

And which one is least androgenic?

Mirt

Awards
uno i used to think the only dumb question is one not asked but now.......now ive changed my mind.

have you done any reading/research into these products, geesus !

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, I just like the labels and the names: ActivaTe makes me feel slightly Xtreme, but just the thought of taking Jungle WArfare gets me pumped!!1!!1

Tool.

I'm prone to hairloss: even Endotest made me lose hair. I'm using Rogaine and a DHT blocker, so I'd like to try a test booster again. But I'd still like to try one with low effects on the hairline.

so which one?

Make sense? :rolleyes:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As far as I know neither of them cause hair loss, at least in none of the logs I have followed for both products.

manny182

Awards
supposedly the potential is there with activate,since an increase in free test could also lead to an increase in dht.i ran it alone for 4 weeks,and didnt notice any shedding but im also not prone to MPB.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the straight replies, guys and gals.

FitNFirm, you're all over the web, very nice! I may go with JW, it seems to give really good strength which is what I'm after. It's just pricey, and I hate to buy it if I'm gonna have issues with it.

I got an ugly head, gotta keep that hair.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the straight replies, guys and gals.

FitNFirm, you're all over the web, very nice! I may go with JW, it seems to give really good strength which is what I'm after. It's just pricey, and I hate to buy it if I'm gonna have issues with it.

I got an ugly head, gotta keep that hair.

LOL. Yep IM everywhere :) I personally love JW as being a girl it has helped me get over some really big road blocks in the strength department. I think you would have to be on a product for a long time for hair to fall out, JW can be used for 8 weeks and then you need 4 weeks off. A few have used it for 12 weeks, its so great you dont wanna stop but we do recommend 8 weeks max really.

Only you know whats best for you, I wish you luck no matter what road you take.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To add to this, I wouldn't be concerned with hairloss on either product.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Mentioned above: Increased free test=increased DHT, which could lead to hair loss.

True?

If so, does anything block or counter DHT?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mentioned above: Increased free test=increased DHT, which could lead to hair loss.

True?

Continued use yes, short term = NO

I have been using JW for 6 weeks, Viperspit for 8-9 weeks, we both still have our hair, and we are over 40 years old. Viperspit has a genetic hair loss pattern as well and has not lost any hair on either product.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

True?

For the most part that is correct...but for 4-8 weeks isn't going to prove harmful. I'm subceptible to MPB and haven't had any problems with such products.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, JW it is, sold by the lady on the left! :lol:

It seems ActivaTe does more for size, JW for strength. I'll take the strength.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For DHT, there are topical products you can use. I'm using Nizoral 2% 3 times/wk.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, JW it is, sold by the lady on the left! :lol:

It seems ActivaTe does more for size, JW for strength. I'll take the strength.

Oh but young grasshopper with more strength comes size :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
absolutely! But size can come without strength, to some degree. I'll pass on that. I just want a 405 DL, raw. :D I'm at 345 right now.

Thanks for the help!

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
For the record, I have used activaTe and did notice a slight increase in shedding... this is due to its ability to reduce SHBG thus freeing up free testosterone, and whenever you free up free test you run the risk of increased DHT conversion. It stopped when I bumped my Dutasturide up to 2 capsules (1 mg) and it stopped... I know this isn't the correct forum, but if I were to run a superdrol cycle since I am very prone and sensitive to DHT conversion, would my hair still be ok if I was using 2% nizoral, 5% topical spiro, lazer brush and 1-2 mg of dutasturide daily? If anyone has experience with this or has a similar situation that I have, feedback would be MUCH appreciated, since running superdrol at 10, 20 and 20 mg daily for 3 wks... have all the pct crap, just need to know if I will be ok with the hair if I follow the protocol that I mentioned...

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Which product would be LEAST likely to cause hair loss? Or which would have the greatest hair loss > strength/mass gain ratio?

And which one is least androgenic?
google "nettle root dht" if you know anything about DHTs relationship to hairloss you'll find your answer, and even more.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who cares, shave your head, hair is over rated anyway :) J/K

I have not lost any hair on JW, but stacking 2 products may increase your chances.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an FYI in case anybody missed this, but 3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran is the main ingredient in Activate...and one of the main ingredients in JW. And when doing the NHA Stack one would combine Activate with an AI (ATD or RR) and I believe that JW contains a metabolite of ATD as opposed to taking one with it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/36597-activate-faq.html
"Q. The write-up states that ActivaTe™ blocks DHT. In theory, is it possible that the increase in free testosterone can also indirectly increase DHT?
If we're talking theory, then yes, there may be an increase in DHT. Given DHT’s high affinity for SHBG, we do not feel this effect to be of huge concern, nor has the feedback indicated so.
Q. So I won’t lose my hair using ActivaTe™?
Reports of this were few and far between. There was one case of paranoia and another case where a gentleman was sure there was increased shedding. The abundance of feedback showing no effect on hair loss verses the few reports that do indicate to us that this is not a typical side effect, so should be of small concern, unless prone to male pattern baldness maybe."
I'm not saying that you won't shed though...this is merely what DS has to say about it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fitnfirm, any feedback/logs on Restore? Looks interesting.

Oh, shaving's great, unless you have an ugly head. ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
google "nettle root dht" if you know anything about DHTs relationship to hairloss you'll find your answer, and even more.
I've seen that, but that, I imagine, only counts for a lesser extract, not one formulated to specifically raise levels of active test. Regular nettle probaby blocks DHT, whereas ActivaTe might not as it's standardized for a specific purpose.

I could be wrong.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've seen that, but that, I imagine, only counts for a lesser extract, not one formulated to specifically raise levels of active test. Regular nettle probaby blocks DHT, whereas ActivaTe might not as it's standardized for a specific purpose.

I could be wrong.
the original site I found that got me looking at nettle root and dht was obviously a website that sells bulk products. The nettle root there is supposed to be standardized to 95% (Activate is standardized from 60-95%), although the guys over at DS say 95% isnt accurate (for the bulk supplier).

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
poison, check the bb.com Logs section. There are a few JW/Restore logs over there, but I can't post links here. Hope that helps.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

No one has done a Restore log for me as of yet, sorry. But there are many JW logs at another site. ALRI gave away 12 bottles of JW not long ago on AM but no one logged it, what it shame :( Now that I am around to poke at people we get pretty logs to share with everyone :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, hmm. Restore looks interesting. I'm at a prime age to use that kind of thing: 32. JW looks really good from the logs. Choices, choices.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
supposedly the potential is there with activate,since an increase in free test could also lead to an increase in dht.i ran it alone for 4 weeks,and didnt notice any shedding but im also not prone to MPB.
If ActivaTe did that, JW would do it EVEN moreso, as it contains an AI and is purported to be more potent.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
JW ordered just now! I'll report back as to results AND shedding. I'm stacking it with Horsepower.