starting methandrol 50 what pct should I use

dtnosk66

Awards
need something light tryed pct's befor, novadex xt after a cycle of halodrol made me very short tempered , didnt like that.
Any suggestions would be great, and any other ideas while im on this too

dtnosk66

Awards
need something light tryed post cycle therapy's befor, novadex xt after a cycle of halodrol made me very short tempered , didnt like that.
Any suggestions would be great, and any other ideas while im on this too
Ill read the forums. Seems like this is a old old ?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Post cycle therapy is a fairly common topic so you should be able to find an answer by searching the forum. You ideally want to run a SERM or an AI for PCT though.

dtnosk66

Awards
ive been reading for days, like everyone else i want the quick answer. What to take befor, during and after, cheap and simple

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
ive been reading for days, like everyone else i want the quick answer. What to take befor, during and after, cheap and simple
If you've been reading for days then there shouldn't be any need for a quick answer...How old are you bro?
Designer Supplements NHA Stack would make for a decent post cycle therapy imo, Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support would be good to use pre, during and post cycle.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
If you didn't know there is a Post Cycle section here at AM

What Ziricote said, Cycle support from anabolic innovations for On and PCT.

PCT: Nolva, DHEA, Fenugreek, Maybe some lean extreme, activate. Some throw an AI in there also. :type:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd swear you're 16 by the way you type.

Reading for days should produce atleast the basic information of...

Rebound Reloaded or any ATD, AI such as T-Drive, T-Boost, Formadrol Extreme, 6-oxo for Estrogen

A libido type of boosting regimen like

Activate, a Powerfull/Cissus combination, Alpha Drive, in addition DHEA, Fenugreek, Maca

A Serm such as Tamoxifen Citrate which is extremely common. AKA Nolvadex (Not novedex xt) which is gaspari's OTC form of a test booster/estrogen suppressor.

A cortisol inhibitor such as Retain, Lean Xtreme, Restore (which has cortisol, progestin and estrogen control, and test boosters)

And liver support Milk Thistle, AI's Cycle Support, Liv. 52.

If you have hunger problems and were on a bulking cycle, Black Hole or AI's Grub-on or the combination of the two.

A Multi-Vitamin, I recommend an encapsulated form instead of the pressed together glued tablets like what GNC/Centrum have. Such as Solaray which is a good or the best brand I believe. Also B-Vitamin Complex helps with hunger and energy and a slough of other things.

Here's an Example of a Good PCT. Maybe overkill or not but it produces fairly good results.

Maybe something like Rebound Reloaded, Lean Xtreme, Cycle Support, Multi, B-Vitamin and Nolvadex.

Search for Serm Inverse to ADT (It's misspelled as it's supposed to be ATD)

dtnosk66

Awards
So I should get all these and follow the directions
Maybe something like Rebound Reloaded, Lean Xtreme, Cycle Support, Multi, B-Vitamin and Nolvadex

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah pretty much but I'd take B-Vits and Multi's year round. As they help you all the time. Now the Nolvadex needs to be run inverse to the Rebound Reloaded.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

I copy and paste this so much I think I'm going to put this into my signature as Dr. D's PCT

dtnosk66

Awards
Thanks for guiding me threw this, thats what i was hoping for is 1 person approach. So I take all of these Im assuming! Following the m50 cycle(no overlap ?) Also what does LX stand for.
Thanks again, I want to do this right this time

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't necessarily have to take all of these but as I've found out it's better to do it than to just be depressed, sleep all the time and have no strength or energy after your cycle.

animalXXX

Awards
clomid the fertility pill?
are you serious bro??? you gotta do a lot more research before doing a cycle. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into do you? How old are you?

dtnosk66

Awards
40, I'm taking my time, getting everything i need and doing it right. I did a cycle of halodrol didnt do any pct, bercause I didnt know any better. Guy at the club said buy these there great and that was that

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
40, I'm taking my time, getting everything i need and doing it right. I did a cycle of halodrol didnt do any post cycle therapy, bercause I didnt know any better. Guy at the club said buy these there great and that was that

Yeah I feel ya on that one. chock it up to **** happens. Mother ****ers push **** off on people just for the **** of a buck. You'll be good at this **** eventually just ask questions. I'll help you out as much as you'll need. If you do need any help.