Methyl 1-D

facko

Awards
I'm a little confused about this product. I first saw this product in at a vitamin shoppe store...the product label was as such: "Methyl 1-D" and under it...it said "Mass and Strength". When i read the label and directions on taking it...it claimed that you should take 4-6 caps per day spread throughout two doses. That it should be cycled from 4-6 weeks and followed up with proper PCT. Before deciding to buy it, I went online and through forums looking for reviews of it. What i found was that all the reviews i saw were for what seems to be a different product. This particular product that i saw the reviews for online were for this: "Methyl 1-D" then under it...it said "Hormonal Optimizer"..and the directions for use were different as well. It said to take 6 caps spread throughout the day for up to 12 weeks of use...and made no implications of PCT. I figured it must be a new formula...because they are both made by legal gear. But when i compared the ingredients of both...they seem to be the same. Am i missing something here? Or does LG have two seperate products with the same name and seperate directions for use. Can anyone fill me in here? The one thing ive noticed is that the older version...the one that allows for 12 weeks of use and has the subtitle "Hormonal Optimizer" is by legal gear...and the new one at vitamin shoppe that says "Mass and Strength" and says to take for 4-6 weeks followed by PCT, is by LG sciences (their new name).

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
The one that suggests PCT will just be down to it having a newer label, most likely because people taking it without realising what they were getting themselves into.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The only way to know is check the active ingredients..... not by looking at the front label.

facko

Awards
Anabolic Agent:
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one ----- 80mg

Estrogen Control Complex:
1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione ------------------------4mg

Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) ------------225mg
Quercetin
Beta Sitosterol
Milk Thistle
Piperine
Zinc Apartane
3-alpha, 7-alpha-dihydroxy-5-beta-cholanic acid

Any ideas?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I think the lack of feedback on this product probably speaks for itself. If you're looking for products of this nature, you should probably stick with ones that have a lot of positive user feedback.

facko

Awards
good point...problem being was this is the only one ive seen in retail stores...allowing me to discretely buy it...where as anything i order on the internet comes to my house for my parents to see. Even tho im over the age of 18...i still live in their house and have to abide by there rules.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good point...problem being was this is the only one ive seen in retail stores...allowing me to discretely buy it...where as anything i order on the internet comes to my house for my parents to see. Even tho im over the age of 18...i still live in their house and have to abide by there rules.
Your health food store blows. My old one (before I moved) had Superdrol, Phera-Plex, All AX products all DS products, all Juggernaut Products, Webber Pharmaceuticals etc. Now from what I see about Methyl-1-D It looks like a PH with some ATD/Formadrol Extreme and some Liver Support thrown in which is not enough but nevertheless just an extra add-on. If I were you I'd try it out (if you're 21) at the recommended dose and see how you're strength improves, as weight gain may not appear with this product and if it did you'd notice.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I tried to research this product a while back and to no avail, I remember it said that it acted on pheromones or something... just seemed like a bunk replacement for an already bunk product (methyl 1-p)... I just figured it wasnt worth my hard earned $$$. If you do decide to try it, let us know if it's any good.

facko

Awards
Day 5 so far..havent noticed much of anything. I bought this product to ginny pig it for all of you...so everyone can get a good honest idea of what it does and if its for real. Like i said tho...day 5...eating a little below maintanence calories..so im in the middle of cutting..no effects so far. I only have enough for 3 1/2 weeks..which is all i need to see if it does anything.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Cool, keep us posted. What are your stats and goals? 5 days really isnt enough time for a compound to take effect yet so I wouldnt really expect you to notice anything at this stage in the game. I assume that you're going for a cut because consuming a little below maintinence cals isnt going to reap you any "mass and strength"

facko

Awards
Just hoping to keep strength or maybe increase strength slightly. I'm 5'9" and at the beginning of the summer i bulked up to 190lbs...horrible diet...fast food blah blah...decided to clean up my diet and eat a little less and get rid of the fat. Well...look significantly more cut now at my current weight of 168lbs...strength has stayed basically the same. Maybe a TINY bit weaker. My abs are starting to come in. No cardio whatsoever...just heavy weights and diet. So like i said...only using the m1d to maybe accelerate the cutting...and keep strength...hopefully increase strength a little.

facko

Awards
Oh forgot to say...that im somewhat concerned at how much fat i really was carrying...i mean for me to have to be sub 170lbs to see definition..well that means im really not big at all...a little concerned that ill end up weighing 160lbs to be considered shredded..or even worse 155....i mean **** that sounds so small and frail to me.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Oh forgot to say...that im somewhat concerned at how much fat i really was carrying...i mean for me to have to be sub 170lbs to see definition..well that means im really not big at all...a little concerned that ill end up weighing 160lbs to be considered shredded..or even worse 155....i mean **** that sounds so small and frail to me.

nah dude, 155 sounds puny but if its 155 peeled, thats not bad at all. A good friend of mine is 5'8 160lbs and about 8% bf and he looks damn good. once you get lean, you could clean bulk your way to your desired weight.:cheers:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nah dude, 155 sounds puny but if its 155 peeled, thats not bad at all. A good friend of mine is 5'8 160lbs and about 8% bf and he looks damn good. once you get lean, you could clean bulk your way to your desired weight.:cheers:

Yeah but if you're 6'0" and 155 that's no good at all.

Cut down get to 10% body fat. Build up your abs to huge proportions and then Bulk to 12% at 190 pounds. With some gear.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but if you're 6'0" and 155 that's no good at all.

Cut down get to 10% body fat. Build up your abs to huge proportions and then Bulk to 12% at 190 pounds. With some gear.
he's not 6'0"... he's 5'9".... but I agree, get shredded then clean bulk... and gear will most definately help

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
M1D = DHEA + ATD
Really?? If that is really the case, then yeah... pointless. I was skeptical about m1d when I saw the ads and tried to do some research. But since he already has a bottle and is 6 days into it, I wouldnt mind hearing his feedback after all is said and done.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
By all means, I love logs, too.

I just read that underneath all the BS lingo (etioch...), its just DHEA and ATD. Dosing and mg. amount seem to bolster that, too, as well as label claims like "Dominant Male Optimizer."

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M1D = DHEA + ATD

Why bother?

You sure about that? I dont think its that, i think it is a Prohormone compound with estrogen management put in but i doubt its just DHEA and ATD. LG is known for putting ATD or whatever estrogen management they use into almost every PH they make or a liver detox formula in there to make there sh!t they make more appealing.

I dont think M1P was bunk, i thought a lot of the people that used it thought it was great?

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
DHEA =
3-Beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one

"Hormonal Optimizer" = 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one

DHEA chemical information

"etichol" is an extinct nomenclature used in place of "androst" in order to deceive the FDA

And dosing matches, too. Taken as directed, you get 20-30mg. of ATD and 500-600mg. of DHEA daily, plus some "optimizers" and natural DHT blockers...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DHEA =

"etichol" is an extinct nomenclature used in place of "androst" in order to deceive the FDA

And dosing matches, too. Taken as directed, you get 20-30mg. of ATD and 500-600mg. of DHEA daily, plus some "optimizers" and natural DHT blockers...

That'd be alright as PCT.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA =

Aaaahhhh touche! Sorry about that! Good job tho bro :cheers:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Aaaahhhh touche! Sorry about that! Good job tho bro :cheers:
Siznoyton is a bright man! I noted that previously. What is your profession Siz? Just to satisfy my own curiousity??!

Either way, let me try and give you some more points man!

facko

Awards
damn now im really bummed out lol...if its only DHEA and ****ing ATD....I do research things too...i just couldnt find **** on this product and figured wtf...ill just get it. Now i dont know if its even worth it to finish the bottle off.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn now im really bummed out lol...if its only DHEA and ****ing ATD....I do research things too...i just couldnt find **** on this product and figured wtf...ill just get it. Now i dont know if its even worth it to finish the bottle off.
you might as well just boost up your natural test and then start a Real PH.

facko

Awards
Yea i guess...i prolly wont do a PH or PS tho. I wanna do a mild cycle...like promo/turanabol cycle...but primo seems to be very expensive. So prolly just OT for 4-6 weeks at 20-40mgs a day.